Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah you gotta hop on something fasho
nope

you dudes gonna learn one day tho. dht might kill hair but it's also part of a healthy sex drive

balance is everything. what's the point of getting sexy to slang limp noodle dikk? :deadmanny:

The more common side effects that can occur with finasteride include:
  • decreased sex drive.
  • trouble getting or keeping an erection.
  • ejaculation disorder.
  • increase in breast size and tenderness.
  • skin rash.

taking propecia FOR LIFE. is NOT a solution it's just another problem. you can research foods that give you the same benefits and include them in your diet.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
doctor -
"finasteride might have side effects, it does have side effects, but it's not a banned drug" :francis:

If I did a run id do it without using any drug, it maybe a bad idea to spent 8k plus to get a Transplant without using anything but that what the Transplant is for. I haven't done any research just my opinion.

Yeah it might be a waste of money without Fin like @Bigsuk said

from the comment section

AwesomeStuff
2 months ago
I had taken finasteride and I really wanted it to work, and it did my shedding stopped completely, for the first week my libido even sky rocketed I did have a slight ball ache but nothing crazy. I was micro dosing it 0.5 every other day, but after 3 months I had chest pain, I didnt know it this was even possible from Finasteride. I never checked any side effects forums nor did any research on the drug. Since then I have tried it on and off even in smaller doses but the pain starts a few days after i start the pill. (Also yes I have checked this with 6 doctors blood test's hormonal test's cardio vascular tests you name it) What I did realize is that finasteride is kind of a cult, at first i really believed that side effects were mostly bogus fairy tales but now I do realize that there is a lot of truth in those fukked up stories.

Omar Nawabi
6 months ago
I think it's great for people who are able to tolerate the drug. I personally started with topical finasteride to be safe, and it helped to prevent the progression of the balding process. Eight months in, I started to experience severe mental fog and developed slight gynecomastia. I had to stop. I now know I can never take finasteride even though I plan on getting a hair transplant in a few 2-3 years. I am 29 now. What do you suggest for finasteride-sensitive patients such as myself, doctor?

UB

7 months ago
So Dr Bharti addressed the consequence if no finasteride is taken after the HT but after checking with over 50 people who underwent HT and took finasteride, 20 people complained to have ED, low libido, low sperm count and other side effects of finasteride. So it's a personal call of a person if he wants to compromise his sexual health in order to gain full head of hair in the long run. Everyone can prioritize as per their requirement in life. Before indulging into finasteride for long time do tryout for 3-6 weeks and notice any

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man speak for yourself. I was on both minox and finasteride everyday for 4 years....ZERO side effects the entire time. dikk is still hard as a rock long after I stopped :wow: :dame:
i'm passing on info. i wouldn't take fin if my life depended on it :mjlol:

y'all feel free to roll the dice. you got the information to make your own decisions

Daps
512px-Michael_Douglas_-_Streets.JPG

I Want To Be Michael Douglas: The Finasteride Story

Only On…

generic-thumb.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bro don’t tell nikkas they don’t have to be on fin or some Dht blocker…. They do they 100 % do it’s the route cause of hairloss in most men

12k. I'm on dutasteride and have been for the last two years with no sides, and no, you don't have to take a DHT inhibitor such as Propecia or dutasteride, but you do run the risk of your hairloss progressing. Its a preventative measure. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nope

you dudes gonna learn one day tho. dht might kill hair but it's also part of a healthy sex drive

balance is everything. what's the point of getting sexy to slang limp noodle dikk? :deadmanny:

taking propecia FOR LIFE. is NOT a solution it's just another problem. you can research foods that give you the same benefits and include them in your diet.
My man so what foods can you add to your diet that will give you the same results as fin?? :stopitslime:
Also only 2% of men experience those traumatic side effects so stop with the shenanigans

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Care about overall health more. You telling people they have to take drugs for the rest of their life for hair
Brother …. This is a hair loss thread topic regaurding hairloss/receding hairline problems….:gucci: Am just keeping it real if u want to keep your hair stable then you gona have to take a Dht blocker for life period … there is no sugarcoating with me sorry I deal with reality …..you need to do more research since you seem to think differently….. :gucci: if your in this thread then you are concerned about hairloss/recedin hairline or fue …. You didn’t seriously think you just get fue then that’s the problem solved did you ??? Sorry it Doesn’t work that way …..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brother …. This is a hair loss thread topic regaurding hairloss/receding hairline problems….:gucci: Am just keeping it real if u want to keep your hair stable then you gona have to take a Dht blocker for life period … there is no sugarcoating with me sorry I deal with reality …..you need to do more research since you seem to think differently….. :gucci:
I gave people all the information not half of it. Not just what is convenient to my point of view. Even shared testimonials from people on the drug you recommending. Why would you have a problem with that? Let folks get the whole picture to make informed decisions. Stop misleading people on the safety aspect of that drug.

There's plenty of people that do transplant without taking fin. They often have waited for their hair loss to peak then got a procedure as opposed to doing a transplant early while the hair loss is still progressive.

You are misleading people by telling them they have no other recourse.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

hair :hula: healthy penis

This happens to a very small percentage of people … don’t beileve everything you read ….. what am trying to get though to you is …. Your in this thread or topic yes so obviously your concerned about your hair or fue etc ….. what am trying to get though to you is without a Dht blocker your gona stil continue to go bald ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I have people all the information not half of it. Not just what is convenient to my point of view. Even shared testimonials from people on the drug you recommending. Why would you have a problem with that? Let folks get the whole picture to make informed decisions. Stop misleading people on the safety aspect of that drug.
I already said … there is a small chance you gona get those side effects but that’s the chance you have to take I have been lucky I’ve been on it since I was 25 been on it 6 years the only time I came off wen I was having a kid with my girl since it’s dangerous wen tryin for a kid on fin …but went straight back on it …….. like I just said …. Until they find a cure for hairloss fin is the strongest thing to stop or hairloss or keep your hair stable ….. followed by minoxidil and nizorol or regenepure dr …… like I said …. Some people get fue then think they don’t have to worry about been proactive about hairloss anymore n that’s not how it works point blank….

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This happens to a very small percentage of people … don’t beileve everything you read ….. what am trying to get though to you is …. Your in this thread or topic yes so obviously your concerned about your hair or fue etc ….. what am trying to get though to you is without a Dht blocker your gona stil continue to go bald ….
I don't have male pattern baldness. My hair loss was temporary, there's other types of hair loss that are not progressive...

I been pushing this thread from the jump because I like sharing info. Don't tell me what to believe. I'm gonna share all the info available. Cut the bullshyt