FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How much was it and do you have to take propecia and other shyt?

12k. I'm on dutasteride and have been for the last two years with no sides, and no, you don't have to take a DHT inhibitor such as Propecia or dutasteride, but you do run the risk of your hairloss progressing. Its a preventative measure. Nothing more, nothing less.

How did you know that they would be good and are you satisfied with the results?

To reiterate what I stated in my post,

I have no idea how my results will ultimately turn out, but I decided on them due to familiarity and the fact they had an extensive background in AA hair.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
12k. I'm on dutasteride and have been for the last two years with no sides, and no, you don't have to take a DHT inhibitor such as Propecia or dutasteride, but you do run the risk of your hairloss progressing. Its a preventative measure. Nothing more, nothing less.

To reiterate what I stated in my post,
Bro don’t tell nikkas they don’t have to be on fin or some Dht blocker…. They do they 100 % do it’s the route cause of hairloss in most men …:hhh:…I started taking fin at 25 and still got a good head of hair at 31 without fin I would be 100 % balding by now …. The effects haven’t worn off since fin over years apprently loses its effectiveness over time …. Every man who has hairloss problems needs to be on a Dht blocker even nikkas who have had a hair transplant still need to take it for life … that’s the problem with some of these young dumb dudes they get a hair transplant and think that is it no need to take anything ever again which is why some need another hair transplant down the line they need to be proactive about the shyt for ever ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How much was it and do you have to take propecia and other shyt? How did you know that they would be good and are you satisfied with the results?
The black female at the end was a good result to many black women have tight hairstyles or fukk there hairline up by pullin on the hair younger women should look at older women n be like yeah i think I’ll leave the tight hairstyles alone it only fukks u up later down the line …

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bro don’t tell nikkas they don’t have to be on fin or some Dht blocker…. They do they 100 % do it’s the route cause of hairloss in most men …:hhh:…I started taking fin at 25 and still got a good head of hair at 31 without fin I would be 100 % balding by now …. The effects haven’t worn off since fin over years apprently loses its effectiveness over time …. Every man who has hairloss problems needs to be on a Dht blocker even nikkas who have had a hair transplant still need to take it for life … that’s the problem with some of these young dumb dudes they get a hair transplant and think that is it no need to take anything ever again which is why some need another hair transplant down the line they need to be proactive about the shyt for ever ….
Nah we good on that

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nah we good on that
Good on what not taking a Dht blocker ??? …. Then u will continue to go bald/recede then if you are someone who actully cares about your hair since this is a thread about hairloss/fue:hhh: go do some more research if u think u can keep your hair other ways without taking a Dht blocker :aicmon:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone on here got it done and hasn’t taken hairloss pills?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good on what not taking a Dht blocker ??? …. Then u will continue to go bald/recede then if you are someone who actully cares about your hair since this is a thread about hairloss/fue:hhh: go do some more research if u think u can keep your hair other ways without taking a Dht blocker :aicmon:
Care about overall health more. You telling people they have to take drugs for the rest of their life for hair

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Has anyone on here got it done and hasn’t taken hairloss pills?

If I did a run id do it without using any drug, it maybe a bad idea to spent 8k plus to get a Transplant without using anything but that what the Transplant is for. I haven't done any research just my opinion.

Yeah it might be a waste of money without Fin like @Bigsuk said

Last edited: