FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
@YaThreadFloppedB! I need help and guidance breh. Put me on. 1/22 I'm trying to get this shyt done by then :wow:

Any brehs trynna get that hairline stimulus before 22, we can link up for moral support. Gotta admit shyt is crazy thinking to fly to turkey to get that hairpiece. :wow:
I'm tryna get it too. Contacted turkey and was quoted 6k without the plane trips and was told I might have to come back in a year for a 2nd procedure with an additional 4.5k on top (without the plane trips again) of that because black people don't always have "perfect blood circulation". Most likely :camby: to them.

Still tryna figure it out though.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tryna get it too. Contacted turkey and was quoted 6k without the plane trips and was told I might have to come back in a year for a 2nd procedure with an additional 4.5k on top (without the plane trips again) of that because black people don't always have "perfect blood circulation". Most likely :camby: to them.

This is the place I have my eye on. They quoted me 2.5k. Flight hotel and procedure for 2500 grafts.

Asli Tarcan Clinic
+90 532 566 40 82
Google Maps

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Asli still ain’t hit you back?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sorry for the late replies, brehs. Meant to respond and thus thread got lost in a sea of tabs. Just came back up on it.

link to the doctor??

I went to Natural Transplants in Ft. Lauderdale about a couple weeks back.

Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinics

Its local, they have a shyt ton of AA men and women patients, and I was on first name basis with the doc.

Any way you can pay for this procedure in installments? I'm definitely no longer tryna leave the country at this point.

I personally paid in cash out of pocket, but they do offer third party financing. Like you, I had no desire to head out of country.

How'd it go

Great. I was on first name basis with the doctor so I was already at ease. They do one patient a day so you're literally given their undivided attention. You get lunch, the procedure is performed in front of a TV and you control the remote (Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, ect.) We lowered the hairline a bit and filled in the temples. Procedure began a little after 8 am and I wasn't done until a few minutes before 5. I have no idea how my results will ultimately turn out, but I decided on them due to familiarity and the fact they had an extensive background in AA hair. That meant less chance of attrition when it came to place the grafts. They packed my hairline and temples really tight. For reference, a few of their patients.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Sorry for the late replies, brehs. Meant to respond and thus thread got lost in a sea of tabs. Just came back up on it.

I went to Natural Transplants in Ft. Lauderdale about a couple weeks back.

Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinics

Its local, they have a shyt ton of AA men and women patients, and I was on first name basis with the doc.

I personally paid in cash out of pocket, but they do offer third party financing. Like you, I had no desire to head out of country.

Great. I was on first name basis with the doctor so I was already at ease. They do one patient a day so you're literally given their undivided attention. You get lunch, the procedure is performed in front of a TV and you control the remote (Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, ect.) We lowered the hairline a bit and filled in the temples. Procedure began a little after 8 am and I wasn't done until a few minutes before 5. I have no idea how my results will ultimately turn out, but I decided on them due to familiarity and the fact they had an extensive background in AA hair. That meant less chance of attrition when it came to place the grafts. They packed my hairline and temples really tight. For reference, a few of their patients.

How much was it and do you have to take propecia and other shyt? How did you know that they would be good and are you satisfied with the results?