FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Oh ok lol I was about to say! You use fibers?

Not at all, at this point, I will just rock a low cut every two weeks and call it a day. I will look at doing PRP treatment for an extra boost so if I am in 18 month case this should help. My growth was slow compare to other youtubers overall.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fub7z6i.jpg

Its not very dense so when my other hair grows out after two weeks you can see the difference

Smp for density

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Coming up on a year on fin + min.

I started at a Norwood 2/3 (temple receded but it’s a “mature hairline” but once someone asked me “yo is that a bald spot” on ya crown I hit the :to:)

Closing in on a year my crown is just about filled in… temples no regrowth but all the hair I do have is coming in a lot thicker.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Coming up on a year on fin + min.

I started at a Norwood 2/3 (temple receded but it’s a “mature hairline” but once someone asked me “yo is that a bald spot” on ya crown I hit the :to:)

Closing in on a year my crown is just about filled in… temples no regrowth but all the hair I do have is coming in a lot thicker.
What’s the side effects like using fin and min?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I already got the transplant I’m four months in. What’s the difference between fin and min?
Fin actually attacks the root cause of male pattern baldness - DHT (a hormone). Fin lowers the DHT in the scalp.

min is more a growth agent which speeds up the normal hair growth cycle.

Hit up r/treeless on Reddit
Also Kevin Mann on YouTube (corny cac but he might as well have a masters in the subject).

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fin actually attacks the root cause of male pattern baldness - DHT (a hormone). Fin lowers the DHT in the scalp.

min is more a growth agent which speeds up the normal hair growth cycle.

Hit up r/treeless on Reddit
Also Kevin Mann on YouTube (corny cac but he might as well have a masters in the subject).
Damn so you might as well be on both from what you saying lol

KickPush

Rookie
Daps
Hey have my appointment next week but been doing research and had a question. Would it be better to just use min+ fin instead of the transplant because more than likely you will have to use min + fin post surgery anyhow?