FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anything less than $8k I'm good
Hair Of Instanbul was $5500 last year I talked to them a week ago and they said prices have risen you might wanna do a consultation and lock a price with them right now,they will be 8k or more if you wait I guarantee it

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Welp about to hit the year mark.

Overall, can't say mines turned out of well:francis:.

The good, I can rock a nice low cut for two weeks and look great Anything beyond that I cant because it is not dense enough to match the rest of my hair.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The good, I can rock a nice low cut for two weeks and look great Anything beyond that I cant because it is not dense enough to match the rest of my hair.
Can we get some pics?

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
so my third session was done last wed of smp, still haven't shaved yet but you can see how flabby and :flabbynsick: with hair just on my left and right and why i was shaving my head every day before.

Travel is now open for us here in canada will get my Fue soon :noah:

Photo-2021-07-19-5-32-33-PM.jpg

What kinda clippers you use after smp?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
What months did you make the most improvements?

Hard to tell but mines has been very slow overall. I think the last two months or so.

Where did you go to get your procedure done?

I went to Asli Tarcan

I asked my friends opinion and he said the only way he can tell is if I were to lower my head. I am 6'5" so its not easy for people to see the difference in tone.Reason why I cant grow my hair past two weeks. I am on week 3 in that picture. Hopefully I am one of those people on the 18 month timeline.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hard to tell but mines has been very slow overall. I think the last two months or so.

I went to Asli Tarcan

I asked my friends opinion and he said the only way he can tell is if I were to lower my head. I am 6'5" so its not easy for people to see the difference in tone.Reason why I cant grow my hair past two weeks. I am on week 3 in that picture. Hopefully I am one of those people on the 18 month timeline.
Wait you were only on week 3 in the picture you posted??

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Dye everything black AFTER your haircut and come back to me :feedme::wow::ufdup: