FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got the George Jefferson.

Includes airport transfers, city transfers, interpreter, breakfast, spa/fitness center, pill, Turkish hamam, sauna, all required medicines, 1 session prp treatment, first medical shampoo, foam, and spray.

Doesn't include lunch, dinner, massage, bar, and covid test.
Flight included?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Fub7z6i.jpg

Its not very dense so when my other hair grows out after two weeks you can see the difference
Brehs that got this. Does this happen a lot:lupe:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So fin and min basically only help with thinning but won't regrow an actual lost hairline?
It can if u add in nizorol/ regenepure dr …. It just takes ages …. hairline /temples are really hard to get back to baseline ….. that area for some reason is very Dht sensitive ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
They say black people don't always have perfect blood circulation and may have to come back 8-12 months for a 2nd procedure 25% off.
Load of rubbish ….. only thing is Afro hair is the slowest hair to regrow out of very race ….. in general so to get full results it may take longer then a year like white peoples hair etc …..

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Load of rubbish ….. only thing is Afro hair is the slowest hair to regrow out of very race ….. in general so to get full results it may take longer then a year like white peoples hair etc …..
I keep telling people hair texture plays a huge part in these transplants

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit