Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

The fukk wrong with y'all :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

KickPush

Rookie
Daps
I have a scheduled appointment at asil tarcan and I have a question is it better for someone in their late twenties to get a fut first? I hear fue runs the risk of overharvesting the donor area and balding is still unpredictable at that age range.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a scheduled appointment at asil tarcan and I have a question is it better for someone in their late twenties to get a fut first? I hear fue runs the risk of overharvesting the donor area and balding is still unpredictable at that age range.
FUE is better regardless

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:damn:

Depending on his before pics, this might be the best results I've ever seen.

EDIT: Just saw his before pics. He didn't really need much. He had thick waves but some recession in his temples. 4700 grafts was OD
Yea he didn’t need much prolly was a Norwood 2 so even tho his results came fast I’m not surprised because he was only a little far gone. His results are fire but I think it’s gonna give some guys false hope they gotta understand he wasn’t that bald

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I copped the spray/shampoo/multivitamin and used it for like a week. And thought better of it and just used the multivitamin and a shampoo/conditioner with castor oil in it.

I forgot to add I also took fish oil once a day. If your crown was completely bald, I don’t know if you can fully recover from that. My crown was thinning moderately and it’s just now looking right after 11 months, they say the crown is the last to fill in.

For myself, I saw significant growth every two months. You still have a ways to go.

What do you do, if your crown is thinning? :lupe:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Don’t underestimate the power of having your hairline restored:wow:

I’ve been complimented heavy lately. I was just called “beautiful” the other day here in DC off H street by 2 random women. In LA last week my brother and my boy kept talking about random women choosing me at Improv on Melrose and at Venice Beach.

This is big for me bc usually I’d be out with a dad hat on. And if I got compliments I’d know it was bc they couldn’t see my hairline:no:

This is hitting different now though:wow:

If you on the fence, do it.
Welcome to handsome Gang :wow: