FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Is anyone that has had the fue procedure using any particular product to help aid in the recovery?
I’m at a year next week and I’m very satisfied with my results.

I used JBCO after like a month when I was confident the grafts were secured and wouldn’t dislodge from lightly rubbing the scalp.

I take a multivitamin that has some biotin in it and I drink a lot of water. I used a Castor Shampoo and Conditioner after 2 weeks post procedure.

The rest is patience really:manny:

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Don’t underestimate the power of having your hairline restored:wow:

I’ve been complimented heavy lately. I was just called “beautiful” the other day here in DC off H street by 2 random women. In LA last week my brother and my boy kept talking about random women choosing me at Improv on Melrose and at Venice Beach.

This is big for me bc usually I’d be out with a dad hat on. And if I got compliments I’d know it was bc they couldn’t see my hairline:no:

This is hitting different now though:wow:

If you on the fence, do it.

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m at a year next week and I’m very satisfied with my results.

I used JBCO after like a month when I was confident the grafts were secured and wouldn’t dislodge from lightly rubbing the scalp.

I take a multivitamin that has some biotin in it and I drink a lot of water. I used a Castor Shampoo and Conditioner after 2 weeks post procedure.

The rest is patience really:manny:
I'm at 6mos, and it's slow. The hairline is coming in slowly, but the crown of the head is coming really slow. It's gone from totally bald there to a few hairs springing up.
I'm using the spray, shampoo, and multivitamin from them, as well as the castor oil. I hope it pays off soon.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I'm at 6mos, and it's slow. The hairline is coming in slowly, but the crown of the head is coming really slow. It's gone from totally bald there to a few hairs springing up.
I'm using the spray, shampoo, and multivitamin from them, as well as the castor oil. I hope it pays off soon.
I copped the spray/shampoo/multivitamin and used it for like a week. And thought better of it and just used the multivitamin and a shampoo/conditioner with castor oil in it.

I forgot to add I also took fish oil once a day. If your crown was completely bald, I don’t know if you can fully recover from that. My crown was thinning moderately and it’s just now looking right after 11 months, they say the crown is the last to fill in.

For myself, I saw significant growth every two months. You still have a ways to go.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
full
I lost it.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I’ve been complimented heavy lately. I was just called “beautiful” the other day here in DC off H street by 2 random women. In LA last week my brother and my boy kept talking about random women choosing me at Improv on Melrose and at Venice Beach.

This is big for me bc usually I’d be out with a dad hat on. And if I got compliments I’d know it was bc they couldn’t see my hairline:no:

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Heading to FL (:lupe:) in a few weeks for the hairline. Adding density in the temples, hairline, and crown. Bringing the line down a hair, too. 12k. Already paid in full. Didn't want to travel internationally, I personally know the doctor, and it's not far from me.

The price of vanity. :manny:

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped the spray/shampoo/multivitamin and used it for like a week. And thought better of it and just used the multivitamin and a shampoo/conditioner with castor oil in it.

I forgot to add I also took fish oil once a day. If your crown was completely bald, I don’t know if you can fully recover from that. My crown was thinning moderately and it’s just now looking right after 11 months, they say the crown is the last to fill in.

For myself, I saw significant growth every two months. You still have a ways to go.
Cool. The crown went from nothing to peach fuzz now. it's just slow compared to the front. I'll add the fish oil and castor oil shampoo/ conditioner when I'm done with their supply, as I bought their 6 month supply of vitamins, spray, and shampoo.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

This gon be me eventually :wow:
We need that side-by-side comparison when that 1year anniversary hits :feedme:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Heading to FL (:lupe:) in a few weeks for the hairline. Adding density in the temples, hairline, and crown. Bringing the line down a hair, too. 12k. Already paid in full. Didn't want to travel internationally, I personally know the doctor, and it's not far from me.

link to the doctor??

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Any way you can pay for this procedure in installments? I'm definitely no longer tryna leave the country at this point.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Scalp micropigmentation is definitely the next step then think that's it for me. I will be satisfied.