"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I actually do wish some sense of minority unity or that black and brown coalition shyt or whatever was true
Imagine the strength in numbers we'd have :wow: and while we don't all have issues to the same degree or the same type, we all suffer at the hands of white supremacy and racism :francis:
While a lot of the issues between us is on them :ufdup: it's also the goal of white supremacy to make us this way. Divide and conquer, because if we could come together and not even fight for each other but work together for our own causes against a common enemy, cacs would be shaking in their boots :mjlit:
But going around throwing water bottles at brehs sayin shyt like that from ya car, the way I see a lot of asians bow down to white folks imo and try to whiten themselves in so many ways, I guess all that proves that they're just not about it in the first place :francis: and too scared to stand up to the big bad whitey :mjpls:

:what::what::what:

:dahell::dahell::dahell:
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

The problem with your post is not about these Mexicans/Central Americans/Asians uniting with us against .... white supremacy

unfortunately but the truth is these Mexicans/Central Americans/Asians want to align themselves up with .... white supremacy

:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:what::what::what:

:dahell::dahell::dahell:
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

The problem with your post is not about these Mexicans/Central Americans/Asians uniting with us against .... white supremacy

unfortunately but the truth is these Mexicans/Central Americans/Asians want to align themselves up with .... white supremacy

:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
That's what I'm saying. They should want to fight back, the problem is they don't

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman you might be black but you definitely have a c00n spirit.
Nah. I just save my anger for the oppressor. Y'all gotta get together and come up with the right bullshyt about me. One second I get called a militant, then the next you call me a c00n yet I stay calling out cacs and trying to push black awareness.

Can't be a c00n and a militant....y'all gotta get your lie together and be unified with your narrative....the truth don't change :coffee:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
White supremacy mostly anti-black, we are affected more so than anyone else, but white supremacy, the supremacy of a single race, is inherently built upon making the others appear and feel inferior, while disadvantaging them in a variety of ways to actually stifle them and keep yourself at the top.
Hispanics, asians, etc. are disadvantaged by it as well, just not to the extent we are. Mexicans do not assimilate into white America, and even if they do there are still problems

Texas shows you how wrong you are.

White supremacy in America is anti-black, that was what the South and to a lesser extent the north was built upon. The laws enacted after reconstruction were explicitly anti-black.

You’re going to be in for a lot of disappointment if you think Mexicans or Asians are going to rally alongside you.

What’s the difference between Mexican immigrants today & Italian or Russian Jewish immigrants of the last century?

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Texas shows you how wrong you are.

White supremacy in America is anti-black, that was what the South and to a lesser extent the north was built upon. The laws enacted after reconstruction were explicitly anti-black.

You’re going to be in for a lot of disappointment if you think Mexicans or Asians are going to rally alongside you.

What’s the difference between Mexican immigrants today & Italian or Russian Jewish immigrants of the last century?
I'm not saying they're going to rally with us, I'm saying they have their own reasons to fight back, and I'm stunned that they don't have more fight in them.
Using one state or one region as an example for a massive country is silly, especially one with demographics that have changed drastically since reconstruction. We have it the worst, most things were designed against us, but that doesn't mean they don't face discrimination and have their own problems they should clap back against themselves.

I'm not saying we help them, or they necessarily help us. It doesn't need to be direct solidarity or support. I'm saying if they directed their energy at the white system holding them down like I think a lot of us do, it'd put that much more pressure on cacs.

Daps
I'm pro-black. I don't know where the anti-black shyt come from. I've been accused of being too militant too yet you refuse to mention that. Contrary to whatever lies you've been told about me, I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

Just because I challenge us to be better as a people that means I'm anti-black?

Do you hate Latinos?
Don't listen to this hypocrite everyone
He calls hispanics spics but is in here caping
I am convinced he is some sort of troll who likes entering threads to troll in the form of caping while ignoring his hypocritical past as as the poster formerly known as Blackthoughts

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That's what I'm saying. They should want to fight back, the problem is they don't

why would they fight back when they think they’re actually them in the first place

prison Mexican/Central American gang members align themselves up with Aryan Nation / Skinheads etc...etc...
Asian align themselves up with racist / White Nationalist / Alt Right website like Reddit, *****, st0rmfr0nt etc...etc...

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
why would they fight back when they think they’re actually them in the first place

prison Mexican/Central American gang members align themselves up with Aryan Nation / Skinheads etc...etc...
Asian align themselves up with racist / White Nationalist / Alt Right website like Reddit, *****, st0rmfr0nt etc...etc...

Think it’s a lost cause bro. If this is how some black dudes are talking on a supposedly black site I can only imagine what they’re saying when around their white, Mexican, asian friends.