"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You took a ban in the recent past for some anti-black posts ( calling posters on here monkeys as an insult)

1) dont try and make this deeper than it is. I'm calling out a trend I see in your posting. Not "refusing" to bring up this or that.

2) i believe that you are black. never said otherwise

Again with the assumptions. No im not anti-latino:hhh: But if you cant see how you come off always being the first to label a thread as "anti-latino" ...when its a video of hispanics openly attacking blacks:francis:

It goes without saying we need to be better as a people, but that's not the main subject of this thread is it?
I never took no ban bets. I got banned for some bullshyt they claim I said in 2013 that they already seen but the mob wanted me banned so it happened...and it wasn't for calling somebody a monkey if you want to get technical.

But it's still a Saturday morning here in the Bay Area...besides not being able to go to the gym my life is absolutely great so I really can't even muster enough anger to keep going back and forth with you on this. We can agree to disagree on this. Enjoy your day :handshake:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
None of the first 9-10 posts in here were attacking Hispanics.

It was people making sarcastic comments about how minority unity is a pipe dream.

You're projecting something that isn't there.
I've been around here long enough to know what triggers a hate thread :coffee: not saying that was the intent of the op but the result was going to end up in hate.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I never took no ban bets. I got banned for some bullshyt they claim I said in 2013 that they already seen but the mob wanted me banned so it happened...and it wasn't for calling somebody a monkey if you want to get technical.

But it's still a Saturday morning here in the Bay Area...besides not being able to go to the gym my life is absolutely great so I really can't even muster enough anger to keep going back and forth with you on this. We can agree to disagree on this. Enjoy your day :handshake:

"

Have a blessed day :ehh:

It does say a lot about you that your first instinct is to attack coli posters upset over anti-black racism, instead of disavowing said racism.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They probably still mad over that video with the black kids beating up the icey cone worker that went viral...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mexicans running blacks right up out of Cali. Gentrification too. All that black hollywood money and they losing bad.

are there any all black neighborhoods left in California at all?

I doubt it's just LA.

I know in NYC and Chicago, they are trying to run the nikkas out the city as well. so if you don't own your shyt, don't be surprised when you get priced outta your neighborhood.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
"

Have a blessed day :ehh:

It does say a lot about you that your first instinct is to attack coli posters upset over anti-black racism, instead of disavowing said racism.
I can see how a person that haven't seen all my posts could come to that conclusion....however, what
would threads like this say about me?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fred-hampton-was-murdered-47-years-ago-today.489569/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aud...-to-get-him-to-rat-on-elijah-muhammad.384661/

How could I be on wax saying Malcolm X and Fred Hampton are my role models if....:manny: