"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
In the bay, blacks and Latinos fukk with each other. Them nortes is different than them surenos so I ain't gonna be on some fukk Latinos shyt. It's them socal Mexicans on that racist shyt

mexican p*ssy dont even hit like that for yall to be like this :mjlol:

cali nikkas going out sad as usual

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They fail to realize that without us, the European powers-that-be would be all over they assses . Our very existence subsidizes their lives, and our sacrifices built their lives. Wasn’t one of the premier Mexican independence dudes a black man? What about the initial founding and development of LA itself?

I blame it on them never being checked. For now, California is lost to black people

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk THEM WETBACKS.
R4aPTFS.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Some black folk in Cali be more invested in looking for beefs against NY rather than invest their time in getting back at these racist Latinos/Mexicans and their bs :mjtf: make it make sense....

:snoop:

Wassup with that :gucci: ?

...and here you go again.

Cali folks ain't "looking for beefs with" niccas like your hoe ass. Didn't nobody say nothing about that sewer you from.

Nobody was talking about y'all, and you come in with this sideways chit and wonder why niccas don't like y'all.
That's "wassup with that".

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
LA seem like a shytty place for black people unless your a bad bytch, just an outsider looking in

If you’re a white collar black dude or got your own business or live in one of the few black areas that are 70% black I don’t see how it’s a bad place. If I lived in LA I wouldn’t be chilling in poor Mexican hoods.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Okay. Last time I checked Jingletown in East Oakland was a Mexican hood but maybe you know more about my city than I do....enjoy your Saturday evening :coffee:

I don't give a fucc what happened the last time you checked anything.

There ain't no place anywhere in California where it's "100%" populated by anyone, especially in The Southland.
So shut up in perpetuity on that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't give a fucc what happened the last time you checked anything.

There ain't no place anywhere in California where it's "100%" populated by anyone, especially in The Southland.
So shut up in perpetuity on that.
I can tell you're having a great Saturday evening and your life is great. It's palpable via your posts. You got great energy champ. Keep telling folk about hoods you never been to. Don't tell me anymore tho because I'm about to put you on ignore if you reply to me one more time because your uplifting attitude is making me jealous :coffee: