"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You gonna act like there wasn't 5 threads recently talking about how bad NY is compared to LA? That's what he's talking about lol

those are from a troll that has dissed la plenty of times in the past, it just the bait was too good to resist for some apparently

i could make a thread titled "NYers eat trash pizzas fit for the ninja turtles only, thats why they'll never be as good as chicage pizza" and it would get guaranteed replies despite being obvious bait

Daps
I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

200.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I'm pro-black. I don't know where the anti-black shyt come from. I've been accused of being too militant too yet you refuse to mention that. Contrary to whatever lies you've been told about me, I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

Just because I challenge us to be better as a people that means I'm anti-black?

Do you hate Latinos?

The way you make it sound it's almost as if we were the ones throwing water at Mexicans while calling them racial slurs lol

I DON'T doubt that you have our best interest at heart

It just feels like you ignored the video completely. Stop for a second and consider WHY we're making these comments.

Just saying "be better as a people" doesn't work when all we did was type words on a forum.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The way you make it sound it's almost as if we were the ones throwing water at Mexicans while calling them racial slurs lol

I DON'T doubt that you have our best interest at heart

It just feels like you ignored the video completely. Stop for a second and consider WHY we're making these comments.

Just saying "be better as a people" doesn't work when all we did was type words on a forum.
How about this. fukk them racist mufukkas in the video and I hope they get the American Me treatment when they eventually go to prison for some dumb shyt :manny: I still rock with Mexicans tho :coffee:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
The problem with your're thinking is that white supreamcy in the United States is anti-black.

Hispanics have always been a part of the Western United states going back to the 19th century so there is no comparison to be made. 1st gen immigrants have nothing in common with blacks & their kids & grandkids have the luxury to be able to assimilate into white America.
White supremacy mostly anti-black, we are affected more so than anyone else, but white supremacy, the supremacy of a single race, is inherently built upon making the others appear and feel inferior, while disadvantaging them in a variety of ways to actually stifle them and keep yourself at the top.
Hispanics, asians, etc. are disadvantaged by it as well, just not to the extent we are. Mexicans do not assimilate into white America, and even if they do there are still problems