"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
In the bay, blacks and Latinos fukk with each other. Them nortes is different than them surenos so I ain't gonna be on some fukk Latinos shyt. It's them socal Mexicans on that racist shyt

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I actually do wish some sense of minority unity or that black and brown coalition shyt or whatever was true
Imagine the strength in numbers we'd have :wow: and while we don't all have issues to the same degree or the same type, we all suffer at the hands of white supremacy and racism :francis:
While a lot of the issues between us is on them :ufdup: it's also the goal of white supremacy to make us this way. Divide and conquer, because if we could come together and not even fight for each other but work together for our own causes against a common enemy, cacs would be shaking in their boots :mjlit:
But going around throwing water bottles at brehs sayin shyt like that from ya car, the way I see a lot of asians bow down to white folks imo and try to whiten themselves in so many ways, I guess all that proves that they're just not about it in the first place :francis: and too scared to stand up to the big bad whitey :mjpls:
this happens in the bay. Oakland blacks and Latinos
fukk with each other

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Don't listen to this hypocrite everyone
He calls hispanics spics but is in here caping
I am convinced he is some sort of troll who likes entering threads to troll in the form of caping while ignoring his hypocritical past as as the poster formerly known as Blackthoughts
Just put him on ignore. Couldn’t take it anymore he making the bay look bad

Daps
Just put him on ignore. Couldn’t take it anymore he making the bay look bad
If he is black, he's obviously a troll looking for attention with the caping
He doesn't even believe anything he says because again thanks to a couple of other posters I have the receipts of his hypocritical posting past on here
He's a troll for sure

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
In the bay, blacks and Latinos fukk with each other. Them nortes is different than them surenos so I ain't gonna be on some fukk Latinos shyt. It's them socal Mexicans on that racist shyt

‘Them white boys in NYC is different than them white boys down south. Whites and blacks fukk with each other in NYC’.

:stopitslime:You see how that sounds right?

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
‘Them white boys in NYC is different than them white boys down south. Whites and blacks fukk with each other in NYC’.

:stopitslime:You see how that sounds right?
yeah you sound small minded. white folks in the bay is scared of black folks. white folks in the south lynch black folks.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
yeah you sound small minded. white folks in the bay is scared of black folks. white folks in the south lynch black folks.

Bro you’re a fukking c00n, a thread about racist Mexicans and you’re talking about ‘our Mexicans is good not like them other ones’.

The only racist Mexicans are in Southern Cali?

fukking joker

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You gonna act like there wasn't 5 threads recently talking about how bad NY is compared to LA? That's what he's talking about lol
He bytching bout that??....:russ:....how does he even know a person from LA starterd all those threads??....NY always gets hate on here....
full

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
When they get shot I wonder how their families are gonna feel cause they are asking for problems doing this bullshyt.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Bro you’re a fukking c00n, a thread about racist Mexicans and you’re talking about ‘our Mexicans is good not like them other ones’.

The only racist Mexicans are in Southern Cali?

fukking joker
i got mexican potnas in the town. yo soft ass mustve gotten punked by a mexican