"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
We gon act like that shyt isn't an anomaly? Most Mexican folk ain't on that shyt. If they was they could really be a problem since they outnumber us.

Same way if a breh did some shyt to a Mexican they shouldn't take that as the sentiment of the collective of black folk.

But logic has no place in a hate thread so... :unimpressed:

:ohhh: Ah it makes sense now. Yesterday you said Trump was the worst President in US history ignoring the previous slaveowners, rapists, KKK members etc.

You think Trump is the worst President ever because he's hard on Mexicans.

Do you have a Mexican wife/gf or Mexican family members?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ah it makes sense now. Yesterday you said Trump was the worst President in US history ignoring the previous slaveowners, rapists, KKK members etc.

You think Trump is the worst President ever because he's hard on Mexicans.

Do you have a Mexican wife/gf or Mexican family members?
Nah. I said Trump is the worst president in history because he's the dumbest and he's a racist so if he was around in the slavery days he would've done things to black folk that would've made Hitler say that was too harsh :coffee:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Nah. I said Trump is the worst president in history because he's the dumbest and he's a racist so if he was around in the slavery days he would've done things to black folk that would've made Hitler say that was too harsh :coffee:

You didn't answer my question do you have a Mexican wife/gf or Mexican family members?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
When I see fake Spaniards act out like this i consider them "try hards"

Stupidity is expected from low IQ individuals like this

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Post the quotes of me doing so and I'll rep you. I don't really have the energy to go back and forth on this. If I'm wrong then I'll admit it, I'm not ascribing my posts to hate tho.
In your very first post itt you implied the black people here were illogical and consumed by hate for negatively responding to the blatant anti black behavior shown in op instead of calling out and disavowing said behavior.

Weak link shyt.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I'm pro-black. I don't know where the anti-black shyt come from.

You took a ban in the recent past for some anti-black posts ( calling posters on here monkeys as an insult)

I've been accused of being too militant too yet you refuse to mention that. Contrary to whatever lies you've been told about me, I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

1) dont try and make this deeper than it is. I'm calling out a trend I see in your posting. Not "refusing" to bring up this or that.

2) i believe that you are black. never said otherwise

Just because I challenge us to be better as a people that means I'm anti-black?

Do you hate Latinos?

Again with the assumptions. No im not anti-latino:hhh: But if you cant see how you come off always being the first to label a thread as "anti-latino" ...when its a video of hispanics openly attacking blacks:francis:

It goes without saying we need to be better as a people, but that's not the main subject of this thread is it?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
But logic has no place in a hate thread so... :unimpressed:

None of the first 9-10 posts in here were attacking Hispanics.

It was people making sarcastic comments about how minority unity is a pipe dream.

You're projecting something that isn't there.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LA seem like a shytty place for black people unless your a bad bytch, just an outsider looking in
Its actually pretty good if you have your shyt together. Don't let these threads fool you breh. Its a major major city. shyts not open now cause of Corona but you got a metro with a pretty good job market with all the restaurants, bars, events, sports teams, females, concerts, beaches, inspiration, etc. at the tip of your fingertips. And that pretty much goes for any race out here. Its not doom and gloom here for black people cause a neighborhood isn't at least 85% black.