"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That ain’t LB. That’s in LA on Hoover Street. These wetbacks are outta control. I actually hope trump builds that wall. They need to GTFOH! Go back to shytico where they’ll be turned into a headless corpse hanging from a bridge or a light pole...

the wall is already being built FYI. I know you aren’t getting that info.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What hoods are 100% black in the US:gucci: Whites/Jews/Latinos are in Harlem, Crown Heights, South side Chicago, East Point/College Park(ATL), East Oakland, etc

The south side of Chicago isn't a neighborhood, it's a geographical area.

I lived in Englewood 99% black

I lived in Washington Park, 99% black

Greater Grand Crossing, 96% black

South Shore, 93% black

Chicago is the second most segregated city in the US beside Milwaukee

A black neighborhood in Chicago, is really a black neighborhood :hubie:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I say nikka like a lot of black people do obviously and trying to scale it back and of course feel that anyone not black who says it need they head knocked off. But as I get older I’m so tired of even dealing with the how come I can’t say it bullshyt & I wish we could stop saying it period. fukk the with the a or ER distinction. Give these people no reason to think they can try us. As I get older I actually do understand our grandparents saying it’s self denigrating. Mine still say it tho :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If I'm wrong I have no problems admitting it :hubie: I've been to some hoods in LA where I seen nothing but Mexicans but y'all live there so I'll capitulate :manny:

IT DEF SEEMS LIKE THAT IN SOME PLACES

PANORAMA CITY, SYLMAR AND SUN VALLEY COME TO MIND

VAN NUYS, CANOGA PARK, RESEDA, AND NORTH HOLLYWOOD GETTIN THERE TOO

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I don't know if you mufukkas are black or not so me calling y'all on y'all racism don't mean shyt. I'm the only black person I know that frequents s message board so I'll assume most folk here probably ain't black or you're a square like me.

Who calls out cacs for their oppression against blacks on here more than I do?

I don't ignore shyt. I just don't react with hate towards these isolated incidents when I've been around Mexicans all my life and know this type of shyt is rare unless it's gangs involved.

You mad at me for not showing enough hate for Latinos :mjtf:where did I criticize black folk in this thread?

Logic is absent wherever hate is present.
You've done nothing but talk down on the black people in this thread for rightfully noticing and acknowledging a continued trend of anti black pathology from non black groups while refusing to acknowledge the anti black behavior that fuels our wariness towards other races in the first place. Sounds like the definition of a weak link to me. Stop being a little bytch and direct that critical brush you use to paint black people with to the canvas it belongs to.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The south side of Chicago isn't a neighborhood, it's a geographical area.

I lived in Englewood 99% black

I lived in Washington Park, 99% black

Greater Grand Crossing, 96% black

South Shore, 93% black

Chicago is the second most segregated city in the US beside Milwaukee

A black neighborhood in Chicago, is really a black neighborhood :hubie:

There aren’t many whites in southside unless you count Bridgeport cacs and that’s barely considered southside IMO.

I know the Southside is a huge area. Got family there and on the westside and Maywood. I should've got more specific. And yeah those two cities really kept-redlined us into certain areas

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I actually do wish some sense of minority unity or that black and brown coalition shyt or whatever was true
Imagine the strength in numbers we'd have :wow: and while we don't all have issues to the same degree or the same type, we all suffer at the hands of white supremacy and racism :francis:
While a lot of the issues between us is on them :ufdup: it's also the goal of white supremacy to make us this way. Divide and conquer, because if we could come together and not even fight for each other but work together for our own causes against a common enemy, cacs would be shaking in their boots :mjlit:
But going around throwing water bottles at brehs sayin shyt like that from ya car, the way I see a lot of asians bow down to white folks imo and try to whiten themselves in so many ways, I guess all that proves that they're just not about it in the first place :francis: and too scared to stand up to the big bad whitey :mjpls:

The problem with your're thinking is that white supreamcy in the United States is anti-black.

Hispanics have always been a part of the Western United states going back to the 19th century so there is no comparison to be made. 1st gen immigrants have nothing in common with blacks & their kids & grandkids have the luxury to be able to assimilate into white America.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You've done nothing but talk down on the black people in this thread for rightfully noticing and acknowledging a continued trend of anti black pathology from non black groups while refusing to acknowledge the anti black behavior that fuels our wariness towards other races in the first place. Sounds like the definition of a weak link to me. Stop being a little bytch and direct that critical brush you use to paint black people with to the canvas it belongs to.
Post the quotes of me doing so and I'll rep you. I don't really have the energy to go back and forth on this. If I'm wrong then I'll admit it, I'm not ascribing my posts to hate tho.