"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why is it always consistently you caping for other ethnic groups when they racially abuse blacks?

Chinese, Mexicans, whites?

Aren't you the one who was called out for anti-black posts in the past?
I'm pro-black. I don't know where the anti-black shyt come from. I've been accused of being too militant too yet you refuse to mention that. Contrary to whatever lies you've been told about me, I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

Just because I challenge us to be better as a people that means I'm anti-black?

Do you hate Latinos?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some black folk in Cali be more invested in looking for beefs against NY rather than invest their time in getting back at these racist Latinos/Mexicans and their bs :mjtf: make it make sense....

:snoop:

Wassup with that :gucci: ?
There's pretty much only one dude making those threads and he doesn't even live in LA:stopitslime:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Young pinto beaners aint want no real sauce...:yeshrug:

What's up wit you nggas over in Cali? Those Mexicacs be quiet as mice on this side. They'd be lookin for a curb to sell those waters on over here...:mjgrin:

Damn sure wouldn't be wastin em. Nggas would need those shyts for some roof shingles, they'd be puttin up, later in the afternoon...:mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah you can't backtrack off this statement. You know what you just did. Carry on
You lost me breh. I'm only working off a couple hours of sleep so you gotta explain this one to me. I'll capitulate if you're right.

How you think you caught me up?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You lost me breh. I'm only working off a couple hours of sleep so you gotta explain this one to me. I'll capitulate if you're right.

How you think you caught me up?
There's no 100% all anything in any neighborhood in Cali. Even in the predominate Mexican hoods there's still a sprinkle of blacks(ones getting shyt thrown at them), Asians, and whites in them. White folks is moving into Boyle Heights and East LA and gentrifying that. Even in the white neighborhoods there's middle/upper class Persians, Jews, and Asians.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I'm pro-black. I don't know where the anti-black shyt come from. I've been accused of being too militant too yet you refuse to mention that. Contrary to whatever lies you've been told about me, I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

Just because I challenge us to be better as a people that means I'm anti-black?

Do you hate Latinos?
What does skin tone got to do with it, you just a dark sambo if you're even black. Any black person who chooses to ignore racism perpetuated against their people to chastise their own is a weak link and needs to be dealt with in the same vein as those who commit acts of racism against us.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
There's no 100% all anything in any neighborhood in Cali. Even in the predominate Mexican hoods there's still a sprinkle of blacks, Asians, and whites in them. White folks is moving into Boyle Heights and East LA and gentrifying that. Even in the white neighborhoods there's middle/upper class Persians, Jews, and Asians.
Got you. So you're telling me there's not hoods in East LA where there's all mexicans in that hood?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
What does skin tone got to do with it, you just a dark sambo if you're even black. Any black person who chooses to ignore racism perpetuated against their people to chastise their own is a weak link and needs to be dealt with in the same vein as those who commit acts of racism against us.
I don't know if you mufukkas are black or not so me calling y'all on y'all racism don't mean shyt. I'm the only black person I know that frequents s message board so I'll assume most folk here probably ain't black or you're a square like me.

Who calls out cacs for their oppression against blacks on here more than I do?

I don't ignore shyt. I just don't react with hate towards these isolated incidents when I've been around Mexicans all my life and know this type of shyt is rare unless it's gangs involved.

You mad at me for not showing enough hate for Latinos :mjtf:where did I criticize black folk in this thread?

Logic is absent wherever hate is present.