"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
And the sat down boasting about how he loves NY and talking about loving NY pizza, culture etc such and such. This video was posted in the booth.

My brothers leaving NYC at teenage age is probably a better example than Tupac lol
He said all that but still shytted on NY....:manny:....and nikkaz from NY still hate him to this day...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He said all that but still shytted on NY....:manny:....and nikkaz from NY still hate him to this day...

That’s a subjective view point. Can’t take someone seriously saying “fukk something” one day and then saying “I love this” the next day.

Then again I have my own issues with Tupac. Being that he came off ass a dude who talked too much to a point where it’s safe to ask if he was a clout chaser/follower?

I’ll save this later talk

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm only half a beaner...:umad:....and you can suck my mexican black dikk with a tortilla hoe....

1. I don’t even live in L.A. anymore.

2. ...and even if I did, I still don’t have to “worry about” nothing,
because I’m not a bytch-constructed nicca like yourself.

3. Nobody was even talking about NY, until you sassy faccots came in unprompted
because y’all can’t stand for somebody to not be talking about you, like some hoes.

4. Y’all should be the first and best at shutting up about getting violated in their towns
seeing as how y’all got Jews who ain’t even from this country taking y’all’s chit over on
one side, Mexiblacks on another side closing in, and White college gurls moving in taking
your burrough and changing the names of your neighborhoods. At least the Mexicans been in L.A.
some 600 years and are taking some of their chit back.

Do like your boy @Biggie Smalls - fix your face, don’t respond anymore, and die.
Funny how they only running up on black people and not the cacs that took they land. :unimpressed:but yall cool with that.:unimpressed:eat a dikk fakkits. Both of yall. Imagine being scared of mexicacs :umad:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That’s a subjective view point. Can’t take someone seriously saying “fukk something” one day and then saying “I love this” the next day.

Then again I have my own issues with Tupac. Being that he came off ass a dude who talked too much to a point where it’s safe to ask if he was a clout chaser/follower?

I’ll save this later talk
Bruh Funkmaster Flex amongst others hate Pac...that shyt is real...even u have issues and Pac bern gone since my senior year in HS....

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was only a matter of time. Neighborhoods that were 75-100% black 20 years ago in the D and H-Town are now 50/50 or worse.

Exactly

The Greater South Suburbs in Dallas county that turned majority Black in the mid-00's are now being flooded with Mexicans. Mexicans are going to take over Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Desoto in 10 years.

That's why my Mom moved to Flower Mound.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Exactly

The Greater South Suburbs in Dallas county that turned majority Black in the mid-00's are now being flooded with Mexicans. Mexicans are going to take over Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Desoto in 10 years.

That's why my Mom moved to Flower Mound.

Texas is like another world to me cause I never traveled there. I’m also not educated cause each time black folks talk about places in the south they always say “they Eating”

But now I see y’all saying Texas black areas are being invaded also? fukk

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas is like another world to me cause I never traveled. I’m also not educated cause each time black folks talk about places in the south they always say “they Eating”

But now I see y’all saying Texas black areas are being invaded also? fukk

Every race is eating in Texas because of the job market.

Black people shouldn't get that mixed up with it being a Black mecca. Especially with Conservative CAC and Mexicans outnumber them 2X.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Did you even read the thread weird ass nikka?:gucci: Read what I post in here.​
These the people you cape for ol scary ass Midwest nikka:pacspit:

Keep ya fakkit ass energy consistent across all threads

I ain’t gon tell you again

keep ya bytch ass in the house:mjpls:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin