"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Stop projecting:troll:

The 5th comin up get you a modelo and a hyna start up some Tariq nonsense n cool out

oh yea

Dismissed:mjpls:

sucka ass nikka:umad:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:mjlol:

Why do you keep tagging me looking for beef (as usual)...

Because you clearly want beef, every before you changed your screen name
you was talking mad chit about things you know not. Just know you are a hoecake,
and it is has been noted.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Funny how they only running up on black people and not the cacs that took they land.

You don’t know who’s running upon who, Assbreath - that’s the point.

What’s really funny is you got nann to say about the rest of that quote.
Douche your vagina and go find a nice place to live in Jersey when the rent
gets too high for you in Williamsburg - because that’s its name now. Lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The comments look real soft. But but but, were in this toggggeter :ufdup:

The gang handle the out of line nikkas, if the Mexicans don't handle there's, we will handle them and more ourselves.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
So what ws done to them?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
So I'm seeing a lot of blacc people getting beat up by other blacc people as discipline. Are Mexicans beating these guys up too?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Please shut the fukk up clown....you have probably never touched foot in LA and you talking out your ass in here....the whole mexican vs blacks is totally overblown and you motherfukkers on here eat that shyt up...you know why the mexicans in NY are the way they are??....because those are the actual immigrants and farm workers....in So Cal it's a whole different story....you got mexicans who want to be white that live in the O.C...then you have ese's all through out....alot of you aren't familiar with a real ese and thats apparent....please don't speak on,what you don't know about....:ufdup:.....
I ain’t never had any problems with Mexicans, and I was born & bred in East L.A.
I was one of 4 people in my Kindergarten class who wasn’t Mexican.
Never had no problems, never had no beefs.

Niccas like yourself who don’t know Cali history and get your ideas about Cali life from
30 second clips on the Internet talk hella reckless, doe. I got a problem with that.
Any you, specifically, seem to have special ire for The Pacific. You are helping to fan the
flames of the chit you talmbat on here - you, and niccas who aren’t even from either place.
You ain’t doing me or anyone else no favors by speaking on this topic. Bye.

yall nikkaz sounding very... :cape:ish

:yeshrug: but i’ll let yall nikkaz tell it

BTW
There’s a nikka that lived most of his life in Cali... both parts SoCal & Norcal : in addition he supposedly connected to dem streets - he claims otherwise = against the typical Mexican community
his name is Tariq Nasheed

just saying :hubie:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

yall nikkaz sounding very... :cape:ish

:yeshrug: but i’ll let yall nikkaz tell it

BTW
There’s a nikka that lived most of his life in Cali... both parts SoCal & Norcal : in addition he supposedly connected to dem streets - he claims otherwise = against the typical Mexican community
his name is Tariq Nasheed

just saying :hubie:
Says the clown who was talking shyt about black women.....:mjlol:....bruh sit the fukk down...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/com...-old-black-woman-is-ratchet-kingofnyc.776057/

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bruh that thread was not a good look and u got called out by Nicole....:mjlol:....

i don't even know what he said - i dont read his post on me

again - u putting your faith inna thread created by thecoli biggest troll & using post in that thread from a nikka pretending to be a bytch

:mjlol: not a good look :manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i don't even know what he said - i dont read his post on me

again - u putting your faith inna thread created by thecoli biggest troll & using post in that thread from a nikka pretending to be a bytch

:mjlol: not a good look :manny:
You had every chance to defend yourself in that thread and you didn't....a whopping 3 post by you not saying anything....say what you want about being called out by a troll but your card was pulled....:manny:....