"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:dead:....bruh you don't live here....you trying to tell me I'm downplaying shyt when you probably have never been to LA in your life....you clowns watch too much youtube or world star and think shyt like that is common out here....

either you have me confused with another poster or you clearly cannot read and comprehend if you read my original OP I clearly stated “let y’all call it” meaning if that’s the way you feel - then good for u

I personally don’t live in Los Angeles : so it doesn’t affect me

take your beef with Tariq Nasheed & plenty of others that say otherwise

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
either you have me confused with another poster or you clearly cannot read and comprehend if you read my original OP I clearly stated “let y’all call it” meaning if that’s the way you feel - then good for u

I personally don’t live in Los Angeles : so it doesn’t affect me

take your beef with Tariq Nasheed & plenty of others that say otherwise
Exactly....so no need for you to keep pressing the issue like you have been....:russ:....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:mjlol:

who’s pressing - your the one pressing
i made my comment & kept it moving
the other poster didn't even reply but you in your feeling for some reason
But but but I made my comment and kept it moving....:russ:....you caught your period when I brought up your c00n comment and your exposal thread and you kept back pedaling....you've responded more times to me then you did in that thread....:mjlol:....you took a day to respond to my other post clown...you keep talking....

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Not surprised at all

blacks been moving out of Los Angeles well over 30 years ever since the riots and black businesses was burned down

A lot of blacks took that insurance money and move to Riverside, Lancaster, palmdale, Vegas or back to Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas

Then in 1998 California passed prop 209 which Stop affirmative action and blacks couldn’t get into state colleges based off of race so blacks left for better education for the kids

Black Los Angeles been dead since the Lakers last one

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
But but but I made my comment and kept it moving....:russ:....you caught your period when I brought up your c00n comment and your exposal thread and you kept back pedaling....you've responded more times to me then you did in that thread....:mjlol:....you took a day to respond to my other post clown...you keep talking....

:camby:

nikkaz in here calling y’all fakkits, soft, p*ssy etc... and you keep your energy for me - for saying that yall are caping

:snoop:
don’t respond to me no more ... i don't fukks with Mexicans

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:camby:

nikkaz in here calling y’all fakkits, soft, p*ssy etc... and you keep your energy for me - for saying that yall are caping

:snoop:
don’t respond to me no more ... i don't fukks with Mexicans
Bruh you're a c00n and a p*ssy yourself....making asinine comments about black women and places you've never even been to in your life....keep up your stupidity....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bruh you're a c00n and a p*ssy yourself....making asinine comments about black women and places you've never even been to in your life....keep up your stupidity....

zNY3LTn.gif

go to a Mexicac site - u aint hip hop

fukkbio