"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You had every chance to defend yourself in that thread and you didn't....a whopping 3 post by you not saying anything....say what you want about being called out by a troll but your card was pulled....:manny:....

no energy needed for some shyt that didn’t make sense
when I question or replied to the fukkbio and said why didn’t you use my quotes in chronological order : he never responded = that means I won the battle /thread

and why u so concerned about that bullshyt & rather addressing this thread ???

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
no energy needed for some shyt that didn’t make sense
when I question or replied to the fukkbio and said why didn’t you use my quotes in chronological order : he never responded = that means I won the battle /thread

and why u so concerned about that bullshyt & rather addressing this thread ???
Bruh however you want to spin it go ahead.....you come on the last page of this thread trying to bring shyt up talking bout c00ns when there is an entire thread calling you out....:dead:....please get the fukk outta here....:heh:....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bruh however you want to spin it go ahead.....you come on the last page of this thread trying to bring shyt up talking bout c00ns when there is an entire thread calling you out....:dead:....please get the fukk outta here....:heh:....

:mjtf:

when did i call u a c00n ???
all i said was u & the other Cali poster seem to be caping for these Mexicacs that undeniably hate us black people

but then again : I forgot your half and half - so, i only assume u gonna be on that Karrahue shyt

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:mjtf:

when did i call u a c00n ???
all i said was u & the other Cali poster seem to be caping for these Mexicacs that undeniably hate us black people

but then again : I forgot your half and half - so, i only assume u gonna be on that Karrahue shyt
How the fukk am I caping when I haven't even addressed the situation....please tell me where I said that shyt was ok??....Im telling these other posters who have never even been to LA how mexicans be acting in So Cal....

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
So these Black residents being displaced, where are they going..where do they end up?

The edges of LA County if not to a different county altogether. The Antelope Valley a lot of times, Palmdale/Lancaster or whatever. If not there then San Bernardino Co, Victorville, Fontana, Ontario, etc and then of course Vegas and sometimes Phoenix. Occasionally some end up in Fresno.

A lot of them move on a kind of circuit. They get pushed out of LA so they go to the AV or SBD. They get acclimated to the horrible weather but the absolute lack of there being fukk all to do gets to em, or they just see that their dollar might stretch even further somewhere else, so off to Vegas they go.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s common knowledge Mexicans only act tough when they have numbers over blacks. In any other place in the whole country, they act different . That attitude is specific to LA and the surrounding areas .

We just seen that video of the Mexicans in Texas on that high speed chase . That’s how they act outside of so cal
Mexicans act that way out there because of the prison gangs

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How the fukk am I caping when I haven't even addressed the situation....please tell me where I said that shyt was ok??....Im telling these other posters who have never even been to LA how mexicans be acting in So Cal....

when i said u was caping - i don’t mean u believe it’s OK for Mexicans to attack black people
when I say u was caping I mean u & the other poster are completely down playing tension, hatred that Mexicans in California have against blacks

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
when i said u was caping - i don’t mean u believe it’s OK for Mexicans to attack black people
when I say u was caping I mean u & the other poster are completely down playing tension, hatred that Mexicans in California have against blacks
:dead:....bruh you don't live here....you trying to tell me I'm downplaying shyt when you probably have never been to LA in your life....you clowns watch too much youtube or world star and think shyt like that is common out here....