"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Which is exactly why we should be owning our own shyt. I'll be damned if I'm answering to a fukking landlord.

True! If you plan on seeing yourself live someplace for the long term you should def own no questions asked.

renting has advantages but to me that’s mainly for people who move around a lot or travel a lot or do not have a family.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can answer this. Out here, they get pushed to the outskirts of three City where there aren't stores or public transportation or to undesirable suburbs that no one wants to live in.

Truly sad and pathetic. Home ownership needed to the first thing we spend our money on. Black people with generations living in an area but never fighting to own homes, and living on rent is amazing.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Dont lie on my borough faq :hhh: and I'm not in my feelings cause mexicacs are rolling on you :mjlol:
If you weren't in your feelings like a little bytch you would have just shut the fukk up....but you got emotional over my post and the others bruh's post and now you in your feelings....:russ:...its ok...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Two p*ssy cali nikkas scared of mexicacs :russ::russ::russ::russ: talking about "yall dont live here yall don't know the politics :duck:" :umad::umad:let beaners wild you up and call you mayate but smile with them because your p*ssy :dead: cali L O S T

Case in point @Biggie Smalls, you in here dapping this faccot-ass nicca and his fucc chit
then wanna act like you’re innocent. Clown chit to the fullest.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you weren't in your feelings like a little bytch you would have just shut the fukk up....but you got emotional over my post and the others bruh's post and now you in your feelings....:russ:...its ok...
:mjlol::mjlol: this nikka crying in nis house cause he know the vatos run la:lolbron::lolbron:
:lolbron: you got all this smoke for a black man in NYC but nun for those mexicacs calling you a mayate:mjgrin: who you mad at me? Or yourself?:umad:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not even. A few years back when I was looking for a bigger/cheaper place I looked at some apartments in Leimert Park and kept running into white renters or prospective tenants. I did 'open house' walkthrus of like 7 different spots and ran into the SAME white couples at 3 of them.....on different days/weeks. And this was like 5 years ago.

Some of the landlords might as well have posted "whites only" signs out front given their stated demands and the astronomical rents they were asking for too. 750+ credit scores and an income triple that of the rent..

I will never forget the time I did a tour of a second story walkup in a duplex that was pushing 100yrs old with few renovations or refurbishment and told the rent was like 2900. I wish tf I WOULD pay 3k to live in a decrepit apartment with wallpaper, light fixtures and tubs older than my granny. Only white people go for that "old bones" and "it's got history!" bullshyt.

Leimert Park is slowly being gentrified and it's sad as hell. All black WHERE?

Not "all" black because that doesn't exist but Leimert Park is still a majority black neighborhood. Everything south of Jeff/west of Western is majority black, you can take Western all the way to Hawthorne, that's all predominately black...

They gentrifying the fukk out of a number of areas but there are still black neighborhoods out there and you have pockets of high black visibility around the county...

I grew up partially on Normandie/Expo, that area was definitely over 50% black 20-25 years ago when I was a kid. The first places they started gentrifying was around the university and just pushed this shyt across most of the black areas of the Southland over time, gentrification mostly succeeded over that way...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Eat a vatos dikk homes :umad::banderas:

Nope...why don’t figure out how many muthafuccas you think are Black in your town
hit you with that “I no Black, Papi” instead of worrying about people who might be 3000 miles away?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nope...why don’t figure out how many muthafuccas you think are Black in your town
hit you with that “I no Black, Papi” instead of worrying about people who might be 3000 miles away?
:mindblown::mindblown: English mother fukker do you speak it?