"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black people dont know how to use the law tonour own advantage. :snoop:

We dont ever sue for clear injustices.

We dont call ICE on these stinking Mexicans.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Black people dont know how to use the law tonour own advantage. :snoop:

We dont ever sue for clear injustices.

We dont call ICE on these stinking Mexicans.
I have. Only reason I didn’t go through it is because the customer service line was so foul. You gotta get real racist with the accusations in detail like if their English isn’t well, what goes on around that house and how do you know said person are illegal immigrant shyt like that

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have. Only reason I didn’t go through it is because the customer service line was so foul. You gotta get real racist with the accusations in detail like if their English isn’t well, what goes on around that house and how do you know said person are illegal immigrant shyt like that

Just call the authorities, make stuff up the same White folks do when a Black person is jogging through a White area minding their own business.

We are too soft and kind. We are simply not ruthless enough.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Just call the authorities, make stuff up the same White folks do when a Black person is jogging through a White area minding their own business.

We are too soft and kind. We are simply not ruthless enough.
Police on they ass now. Think they got something in the works the way they circle round here more often. With this Rona shyt tho they haven’t been out here like that I’m not gon lie. I ain Tryna get caught up with a false report lol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Police on they ass now. Think they got something in the works the way they circle round here more often. With this Rona shyt tho they haven’t been out here like that I’m not gon lie. I ain Tryna get caught up with a false report lol

You still scared..:rudy:

When has a cac ever been taken to task over a false report..reports that got Black people killed:mindblown:

Just report 'suspicious' behaviour :mjpls:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
LEIMERT PARK

Not even. A few years back when I was looking for a bigger/cheaper place I looked at some apartments in Leimert Park and kept running into white renters or prospective tenants. I did 'open house' walkthrus of like 7 different spots and ran into the SAME white couples at 3 of them.....on different days/weeks. And this was like 5 years ago.

Some of the landlords might as well have posted "whites only" signs out front given their stated demands and the astronomical rents they were asking for too. 750+ credit scores and an income triple that of the rent..

I will never forget the time I did a tour of a second story walkup in a duplex that was pushing 100yrs old with few renovations or refurbishment and told the rent was like 2900. I wish tf I WOULD pay 3k to live in a decrepit apartment with wallpaper, light fixtures and tubs older than my granny. Only white people go for that "old bones" and "it's got history!" bullshyt.

Leimert Park is slowly being gentrified and it's sad as hell. All black WHERE?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Not even. A few years back when I was looking for a bigger/cheaper place I looked at some apartments in Leimert Park and kept running into white renters or prospective tenants. I did 'open house' walkthrus of like 7 different spots and ran into the SAME white couples at 3 of them.....on different days/weeks. And this was like 5 years ago.

Some of the landlords might as well have posted "whites only" signs out front given their stated demands and the astronomical rents they were asking for too. 750+ credit scores and an income triple that of the rent..

I will never forget the time I did a tour of a second story walkup in a duplex that was pushing 100yrs old with few renovations or refurbishment and told the rent was like 2900. I wish tf I WOULD pay 3k to live in a decrepit apartment with wallpaper, light fixtures and tubs older than my granny.

Pockets in Fontana and Rialto in the IE, in Colton in the IE, in pockets of San Bernardino and in Lancaster and Palmdale....alot of them moved to Vegas though...and there are still pockets in LA...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I will never forget the time I did a tour of a second story walkup in a duplex that was pushing 100yrs old with few renovations or refurbishment and told the rent was like 2900. I wish tf I WOULD pay 3k to live in a decrepit apartment with wallpaper, light fixtures and tubs older than my granny. Only white people go for that "old bones" and "it's got history!" bullshyt.

So these Black residents being displaced, where are they going..where do they end up?