"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
By "hood" do you mean BLOCK or something? Because otherwise no, there is no "all Mexican" anything in LA. "Predominately"? sure, but not ALL.
I'm gonna have to disagree on that....the majority of East LA and their blocks are all mexican....very few are other races....the asians try and infiltrate but they are cut off at Monterey Park....but they already have the SGV for the most part...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Cali folks ain't "looking for beefs
That's BS...all the time you see Cali posters constantly talking slick looking for reasons to start drama with black nyers...we don't say anything about Cali people unless it's provoked and 8/10 it's always provoked...another thing I notice about some of you black Cali posters is that y'all rarely if ever wanna discuss the Mexicans abusing, slurring, and taking advantage of ya asses topic...it's always some yada yada juelizing excuse on what shyt USED to be in Cali.

Y'all scared of those damn Mexicans and unfortunately afraid to admit it due to perception...like another poster in this thread said Mexicans have a field day abusing, slurring, etc particularly in California.

Mexicans (if any) in NYC don't do all that outrageous shyt because they don't have it like that & they themselves know that, plus they'd get a ring around their eye otherwise. Where's your animosity for those damn Mexicans? You sound like you'd fight a black person in NY quicker than you'd even step to a Mexican in Cali.

The only reply I want from you is to speak on those Mexicans or are you gonna act docile about it? If it's not about Mexicans then I won't respond back cause I'd be wasting my time.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That's BS...all the time you see Cali posters constantly talking slick looking for reasons to start drama with black nyers...we don't say anything about Cali people unless it's provoked and 8/10 it's always provoked...another thing I notice about some of you black Cali posters is that y'all rarely if ever wanna discuss the Mexicans abusing, slurring, and taking advantage of ya asses topic...it's always some yada yada juelizing excuse on what shyt USED to be in Cali.

Y'all scared of those damn Mexicans and unfortunately afraid to admit it due to perception...like another poster in this thread said Mexicans have a field day abusing, slurring, etc particularly in California.

Mexicans (if any) in NYC don't do all that outrageous shyt because they don't have it like that & they themselves know that, plus they'd get a ring around their eye otherwise. Where's your animosity for those damn Mexicans? You sound like you'd fight a black person in NY quicker than you'd even step to a Mexican in Cali.

The only reply I want from you is to speak on those Mexicans or are you gonna act docile about it? If it's not about Mexicans then I won't respond back cause I'd be wasting my time.
Please shut the fukk up clown....you have probably never touched foot in LA and you talking out your ass in here....the whole mexican vs blacks is totally overblown and you motherfukkers on here eat that shyt up...you know why the mexicans in NY are the way they are??....because those are the actual immigrants and farm workers....in So Cal it's a whole different story....you got mexicans who want to be white that live in the O.C...then you have ese's all through out....alot of you aren't familiar with a real ese and thats apparent....please don't speak on,what you don't know about....:ufdup:.....

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

I ain’t never had any problems with Mexicans, and I was born & bred in East L.A.
I was one of 4 people in my Kindergarten class who wasn’t Mexican.
Never had no problems, never had no beefs.

Niccas like yourself who don’t know Cali history and get your ideas about Cali life from
30 second clips on the Internet talk hella reckless, doe. I got a problem with that.
Any you, specifically, seem to have special ire for The Pacific. You are helping to fan the
flames of the chit you talmbat on here - you, and niccas who aren’t even from either place.
You ain’t doing me or anyone else no favors by speaking on this topic. Bye.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Please shut the fukk up clown....you have probably never touched foot in LA and you talking out your ass in here....the whole mexican vs blacks is totally overblown and you motherfukkers on here eat that shyt up...you know why the mexicans in NY are the way they are??....because those are the actual immigrants and farm workers....in So Cal it's a whole different story....you got mexicans who want to be white that live in the O.C...then you have ese's all through out....alot of you aren't familiar with a real ese and thats apparent....please don't speak on,what you don't know about....:ufdup:.....
Excuses, excuses, excuses...that's all I'm reading here is excuses.

I'ma just leave it at that, carry on with the being scared-nonchalant cause they're "ese's" perspective...if that's what's working for you so be it but it couldn't be me.

I won't respond anymore on this.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Excuses, excuses, excuses...that's all I'm reading here is excuses.

I'ma just leave it at that, carry on with the being scared-nonchalant perspective...if that's what's working for you so be it but it couldn't be me.

I won't respond anymore on this.
Excuses??...I just told your dumbass why....there's no need for you to respond because you don't know what the fukk you're talking about anyway....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:comeon: If it was only that easy.

It’s easy once you decide to tell yourself you want to achieve something.

You talking to a man who talks to men who served 20 years in prison and are great products of society today.

The last dude I spoke to told me when he got out after 20 years he wasn’t going to be a stat and now he has 2 jobs, a wife and a child. He lives in the projects but so what. Point is he’s saving money, eating and providing.

The hard part is the decision making that comes before choosing the right path.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Not even. A few years back when I was looking for a bigger/cheaper place I looked at some apartments in Leimert Park and kept running into white renters or prospective tenants. I did 'open house' walkthrus of like 7 different spots and ran into the SAME white couples at 3 of them.....on different days/weeks. And this was like 5 years ago.

Some of the landlords might as well have posted "whites only" signs out front given their stated demands and the astronomical rents they were asking for too. 750+ credit scores and an income triple that of the rent..

I will never forget the time I did a tour of a second story walkup in a duplex that was pushing 100yrs old with few renovations or refurbishment and told the rent was like 2900. I wish tf I WOULD pay 3k to live in a decrepit apartment with wallpaper, light fixtures and tubs older than my granny. Only white people go for that "old bones" and "it's got history!" bullshyt.

Leimert Park is slowly being gentrified and it's sad as hell. All black WHERE?

Doesn’t sound like a whites only problem it sounds like a class problem.

Its the same in NYC you have to make 40-45% of the rent in income and need a 700 credit score with nothing less than a 680.

Black community falls short on both of those.

Bed Stuy has a average credit score of 620 I think. This is currently at its gentrification stage. I don’t want to know what the average credit score was before the area gentrified

:huhldup:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

I ain’t never had any problems with Mexicans, and I was born & bred in East L.A.
I was one of 4 people in my Kindergarten class who wasn’t Mexican.
Never had no problems, never had no beefs.

Niccas like yourself who don’t know Cali history and get your ideas about Cali life from
30 second clips on the Internet talk hella reckless, doe. I got a problem with that.
Any you, specifically, seem to have special ire for The Pacific. You are helping to fan the
flames of the chit you talmbat on here - you, and niccas who aren’t even from either place.
You ain’t doing me or anyone else no favors by speaking on this topic. Bye.
Two p*ssy cali nikkas scared of mexicacs :russ::russ::russ::russ: talking about "yall dont live here yall don't know the politics :duck:" :umad::umad:let beaners wild you up and call you mayate but smile with them because your p*ssy :dead: cali L O S T

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Two p*ssy cali nikkas scared of mexicacs :russ::russ::russ::russ: talking about "yall dont live here yall don't know the politics :duck:" :umad::umad:let beaners wild you up and call you mayate but smile with them because your p*ssy :dead: cali L O S T
I am actually from Brooklyn....:umad:....an go tuck your tampon hoe...catching your period over my words....:russ:....