"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
We gon act like that shyt isn't an anomaly? Most Mexican folk ain't on that shyt. If they was they could really be a problem since they outnumber us.

Same way if a breh did some shyt to a Mexican they shouldn't take that as the sentiment of the collective of black folk.

But logic has no place in a hate thread so... :unimpressed:
actually most are. i'm lookin at history and none of those fakkits ever stood with black people against white supremacy

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Nah. I said Trump is the worst president in history because he's the dumbest and he's a racist so if he was around in the slavery days he would've done things to black folk that would've made Hitler say that was too harsh :coffee:

How this passive-aggressive, cocksucking, Asian fakkit is allowed to post in this forum is mind blowing. How he doesn’t have a negative reputation is astounding. How delusional and troll-like his posts are is baffling.

So you’d rather have a smart and racist president than a dumb and racist president? Make this make sense. The smart one would be the biggest threat because he’d be a racist that could cause the most damage, justify it, get away with it, and convince others that it’s for the greater good. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

I don’t want any of these people holding office. BUT....Would you rather have a dumbass racist white person in office, or a racist Harvard educated, charismatic, evil genius?

Stupid Asian troll muthafukka. I swear that I hate this poster. I gotta put this Chinaman back on ignore. I can’t tolerate reading this trash anymore.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
what :mjtf:

This video was filmed in LA. LA has a track record of several instances of Mexicans discriminating/violence against blacks.
LA aint all of cali tho :martin:

You forgetting about up north and in central.

actually most are. i'm lookin at history and none of those fakkits ever stood with black people against white supremacy

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm pro-black. I don't know where the anti-black shyt come from. I've been accused of being too militant too yet you refuse to mention that. Contrary to whatever lies you've been told about me, I'm a black man and my skin probably darker than 80% of the mufukkas on here.

Just because I challenge us to be better as a people that means I'm anti-black?

Do you hate Latinos?
No your not bro.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
How this cocksucking Asian fakkit is allowed to post in this forum is mind blowing. How he doesn’t have a negative reputation is astounding. How delusional and troll-like his posts are is baffling.

So you’d rather have a smart and racist president than a dumb and racist president? Make this make sense. The smart one would be the biggest threat because he’d be a racist that could cause the most damage, justify it, get away with it, and convince others that it’s for the greater good. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

I don’t want any of these people holding office. BUT....Would you rather have a dumbass racist white person in office, or a racist Harvard educated, charismatic, evil genius?

Stupid Asian troll muthafukka. I swear that I hate this poster.

Its baffling how a lot of posters have high rep. Having high rep alone is what gives them the battery in their back to say wild shyt freely

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How this passive-aggressive, cocksucking, Asian fakkit is allowed to post in this forum is mind blowing. How he doesn’t have a negative reputation is astounding. How delusional and troll-like his posts are is baffling.

Stupid Asian troll muthafukka. I swear that I hate this poster. I gotta put this Chinaman back on ignore. I can’t tolerate reading this trash anymore.
:mjlol:

That gook is one of the worse posters on here.