"Fu¢k N!ggers" - Water bottles thrown at black folks in L.A.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Its baffling how a lot of posters have high rep. Having high rep alone is what gives them the battery in their back to say wild shyt freely

I was told by several other posters that his rep was like -10,000, but he complained to TheColi mods and the owners. He’s really a disliked poster on here, and no one takes his words seriously. He was banned for racism 6 months, too.

I also made a platinum thread that exposes him as an Asian troll last week.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/exp...acist-asian-man-posing-as-a-black-man.775947/

I just put him back on ignore. I’d rather not see his shyt posts.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I was told by several other posters that his rep was like -10,000, but he complained to TheColi mods and the owners. He’s really a disliked poster on here, and no one takes his words seriously. He was banned for racism 6 months ago, too.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/exp...acist-asian-man-posing-as-a-black-man.775947/

He blocked me a year ago for shytting on the warriors after an embarrassing 2019 finals :mjlol:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I was told by several other posters that his rep was like -10,000, but he complained to TheColi mods and the owners. He’s really a disliked poster on here, and no one takes his words seriously. He was banned for racism 6 months, too.

:ohhh: Bravo sir, did not realise this & now makes sense.

Putting this idiot on ignore.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I figured something was up, because somebody that fukking annoying who is anti black should be in the red like that Napoleon dude.

Imagine being a grown ass man crying to the mods cuz you deep in the red. fukk is that? :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

So you can negotiate deals with the mods to get out of the red?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
you Bay nikkas need to just sit this one back and keep quiet with all the mexican caping. learn how to read a room or thread.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman and @Nighthawk making us look like step n fetches for mexicans. All yall had to do was let it be known messican don't try us. instead of talking about they the potnas'.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you Bay nikkas need to just sit this one back and keep quiet with all the mexican caping. learn how to read a room or thread.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman and @Nighthawk making us look like step n fetches for mexicans. All yall had to do was let it be known messican don't try us. instead of talking about they the potnas'.
Thanks for the advice but I'll express myself the way I choose on this here message board mane. I can read a room of hate, I knew what I was doing when I brung love and logic to a hate thread. I knew it wouldn't be welcomed and I did it anyway :manny: a Maverick stands alone :coffee:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
They're Belizean immigrants based on what Tariq Nasheed has said. :mjpls:
The "Mexicans" were just being on code family
full