Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I mentioned it in the comics thread, but they shoulda went with Laurie Holden from Walking Dead.

andrea-walking-dead.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol @ your ass buying any of that shyt. Like GotG before it Bendis just latches onto what's popular at the moment like a parasite. He doesn't know how to write these characters, he doesn't know the fukking history, he ignores all continuity and it's just him fukking shyt up in the name of being Marvel's "top writer".

Not the point of whether it's going to work, sir head up thine own ass. The point is that's what their aim is/was

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with Captain Marvel. That arc when the skrulls took over is what made me like her. She was putting in work.

Her push is kinda lame, but I love her powerset. She's damn near a dbz character in the Marvel Universe. But the comics gotta go back to her long hair because that dyke shyt she rocking right now is a no no.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think some of y'all are missing the argument. The argument is that while she's been getting the push since the mid-2000's, over the past 1+ year(s), she hasn't been written as the same character.

First off, her initial push in the Avengers was organic. I don't now if she was interesting enough to become a PTPer, but she definitely had an interesting dynamic with other characters to play off.
But this Carol Danvers
First date with Spider-Man & Ms. Marvel

Isn't the same as this Carol Danvers
Ms. Marvel Gets Promoted to ‘Captain Marvel’ in New Series [Wondercon]

Interestingly enough, her first book as Captain Marvel was a continuation of her Ms. Marvel personality that was developing...but I guess after having the weight loss, new haircut, new uni, she became a super a$$hole and the nonsense that she is currently. There's no way Kamala Khan names herself after this current Carol, because 'she's her favorite." I still don't know how they managed to spin the BS from Civil War into a W, since I didn't read #0.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I fukks with Captain Marvel. That arc when the skrulls took over is what made me like her. She was putting in work.

Her push is kinda lame, but I love her powerset. She's damn near a dbz character in the Marvel Universe. But the comics gotta go back to her long hair because that dyke shyt she rocking right now is a no no.
Apparently that's cool for her but terrible for guys like Sentry :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The boys tears in here only making me more of a Captain Marvel Stan

:wow:

Her humble beginnings:mjcry:

Her cuteness with Spider-Man:mjgrin:

Her later becoming a fan of the BBC:ahh:

This thread completely backfired the initial intent!:heh:

That movie needs to drop like next month!:lawd:
Lol @ you being doomset but never seeing him in your beloved disney films
Lol @ you being thorset but him being a HER now, and actually outselling the charactor in question ITT
Lol @ you being named after a wrestler who will never wrestle again
Lol @ your fugazi laughter when you KNOW we are right

You stay losing but are to diluded to realize it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol @ you being doomset but never seeing him in your beloved disney films
Lol @ you being thorset but him being a HER now, and actually outselling the charactor in question ITT
Lol @ you being named after a wrestler who will never wrestle again
Lol @ your fugazi laughter when you KNOW we are right

You stay losing but are to diluded to realize it

Captain Marvel still got a movie coming out and at least she "John Cena" level than "Randy Orton":umad: