Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What the hell are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Swear some of you dudes are taking this more seriously than it is..

Show me a Marvel Earth female superhero that was on Carol's level when it came to the big leagues? I'll wait.

@Din0can @parallax @Enrico Pallazzo name me a successful Marvel female hero that had a successful solo or can be indepdent from a team(unlike many X-Characters). I'm still waiting. And most Marvel female books in general flop.

First you ask who can match her level, which on perspective can mean a number of things; mainly popularity (not money figures) or power. Then you bring up sales.

The reason I bring up Ms. Marvel is because I am not discussing her. Yes, they are the same person, but I'm talking about CAPTAIN Marvel Carol Danvers, not Ms. Marvel Carol Danvers.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Iron man got alot of shyt for what he did in the the first civil war. someone gonna come back and put her in her place... the scale is always balanced... Cosmic beings can be killed and hurt too... :coffee:
I lost my best friend, a good friend, half ny team, I got nothing left
r8L7PTl_zpsody3u1iy.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
shes new and shes blowing her ass outta the water popularity wise. and noone is saying that they are just now pushing her. its that theyve been constantly pushing her and it isnt sticking. and if youre talking older characters, then songbird would have been more popular given the push carol has. hell, i dont think i know of a character thats had her style of push.

That is not how comics work and it seems you and everyone else is reaching on some next level. If she wasn't "sticking" then she would never be in the mainevent. Marvel and other comic publishers go by popularity and SALES. Which is why Marvel keeps pushing her. Again you guys act like she wasn't getting that push since her Ms Marvel days in the 2000s. And while her solos didn't do well they did better compared to other female solos and again she had a dedicated fanbase.Khan is still new and still has to get ingrained into the larger Marvel U. And has Songbird even had a solo like Carol?

Edit:

IGNORE this post. I was a dumbass.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
@Din0can @parallax @Enrico Pallazzo name me a successful Marvel female hero that had a successful solo or can be indepdent from a team(unlike many X-Characters). I'm still waiting. And most Marvel female books in general flop.

Btw I am NOT a Carol fan. I actually think Scarlet Witch should be getting this push! But fact is Carol has been getting built since her Ms Marvel days. I don't know why any of you think Marvel is just NOW pushing her down our throats.

oh word NOT a Carol fan..

nah :camby:

you wouldn't be :cape: this hard for her otherwise

Kamala Khan is successful. Hell she's beating Carol's book sales wise :umad:

So like I and others have said. She hasn't been built up. They have just been throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks. And so far none of it has. They fukked up trying to make her their Wonder Woman

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When they gave the character that Clinton haircut :gag:

If they incorporate that type bullshyt into the MCU :scust:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That is not how comics work and it seems you and everyone else is reaching on some next level. If she wasn't "sticking" then she would never be in the mainevent. Marvel and other comic publishers go by popularity and SALES. Which is why Marvel keeps pushing her. Again you guys act like she wasn't getting that push since her Ms Marvel days in the 2000s. And while her solos didn't do well they did better compared to other female solos and again she had a dedicated fanbase.Khan is still new and still has to get ingrained into the larger Marvel U. And has Songbird even had a solo like Carol?

I've been arguing this entire time that she has been getting pushed since the mid-2000s :skip:

Like you're just reading posts and seeing what you wanna see :skip:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lets... See.

Storm- Fell off since the 90s. She was only popular in the 90s because of the X-Men show, it was never because of the comics. Never had a strong and dedicated fanbase inside of comics. Most of her fanbase are outside of comic community. She had solo after solo which did very poorly and none of her suppose fanbase in the comic communities supported it. But it gets worse considering that shes an X-Men character... X-Men characters who are usually dependent on their team and not good with their own solos unless their name is Wolverine. Wolverine who wasn't even originally a freaking X-Men character but first appeared in Incredible Hulk.

Jean Grey- Are you serious? She's actually worse off than Storm. Not only has she been on and off dead, but she herself has not proven that she have her own solo. Nor has she proven that she can operate outside of the X-Men.

Rogue- Same with all the other X-ladies.

Monica- I love me some Monica and think she is underused and underrated. But ever since the 80s she has been in limbo until Ewing brought her back to the mainstream.

Squirrel Girl-Are you guys serious??? Squirrel Girl... Who is a joke character???

Kamela Khan- She is still new and has not been fully ingrained into the Marvel U. Her getting her own movie would be silly.

She-Hulk- Most see her as just the female version of Hulk.

Black Widow- While good and with a good fanbase, she is only street level and there is only very few you can do with her. She is not a strong powerhouse female like Carol.

Scarlet Witch- The only current Marvel lady that has reasonable argument for why she can compete with Carol.

X-23- Most see has the female Wolverine. While she is good you are being dishonest if you think she should take Carol's place in the big leagues. Again a street level like Black Widow.

Spider-Women-Meh...

Jessica Jones- Even more meh...

Songbird- Has she even had a proven solo?

Elektra- Too much of a street level to be a leading lady.

Looking at these selections its obviously why Marvel revamped Carol when they brought her back as Ms Marvel. Meanwhile DC has WW, Supergirl, Powergirl and many other strong female characters.

Edit:

IGNORE this post. I was a dumbass.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
oh word NOT a Carol fan..

nah :camby:

you wouldn't be :cape: this hard for her otherwise

Kamala Khan is successful. Hell she's beating Carol's book sales wise :umad:

So like I and others have said. She hasn't been built up. They have just been throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks. And so far none of it has. They fukked up trying to make her their Wonder Woman

I don't care if you call me a Carol fan. I'm just using COMMON SENSE. My point is Carol has been PUSHED since the 2000s and supported by her fans since the 2000s which is why she is getting her own movie! Its YOU guys who are digging your heads in the sand being denial which is why I keep replying. You guys are acting like Carol out of nowhere got this push. Its been happening for over a decade!

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Btw I am NOT a Carol fan. I actually think Scarlet Witch should be getting this push! But fact is Carol has been getting built since her Ms Marvel days. I don't know why any of you think Marvel is just NOW pushing her down our throats.
She-Hulk

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I've been arguing this entire time that she has been getting pushed since the mid-2000s :skip:

Like you're just reading posts and seeing what you wanna see :skip:

I was the one who FIRST BROUGHT UP her 2000 push to show you guys that this was not happening out of nowhere...:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: That was my MAIN argument.

What are you talking about? :ohmy:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

theyve already made the movie reveal and casted the character. theres no going back at this point and they know it. thats why theyre leading with the most powerful character in the mcu stuff. theyre trying anything to make her work for movies and her single isnt working. shes always had failed runs, but this time theyve put the cart before the horse. and im pretty sure she hasnt had a solo, but she was leader of the thunderbolts at one point.