Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Only you and @KidStranglehold are on her puss like a simp :mjlol:

nope...... I literally barely knew ANYTHING about her till yours and other threads.:ehh:

Like I aint even know something as trivial as her real name till yall.:lolbron:

Yall opened up discussion, created a platform that generated interest...... and caused the opposite effect of your intentions:heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
nope...... I literally barely knew ANYTHING about her till yours and other threads.:ehh:

Like I aint even know something as trivial as her real name till yall.:lolbron:

Yall opened up discussion, created a platform that generated interest...... and caused the opposite effect of your intentions:heh:
Not everyone shares the same opinion. That's bound to happen in any thread :comeon:

And there's only a small majority that disagree with me. A very small majority :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He sucked from day one...Him stalemating WARBOUND HULK was the worst eeeeevvveeerr

Hulk was pretty damn OP in that saga tho....:huhldup:

Beating up every damn body who stepped up to plate Had a super saiyan power up plus evolved where the hulk was in FULL CONTROL...:whoo::bryan:

I dont mind him beating the sentry to a draw.... and even after that he was still standing...:bryan:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think some of y'all are missing the argument. The argument is that while she's been getting the push since the mid-2000's, over the past 1+ year(s), she hasn't been written as the same character.

First off, her initial push in the Avengers was organic. I don't now if she was interesting enough to become a PTPer, but she definitely had an interesting dynamic with other characters to play off.
But this Carol Danvers
First date with Spider-Man & Ms. Marvel

Isn't the same as this Carol Danvers
Ms. Marvel Gets Promoted to ‘Captain Marvel’ in New Series [Wondercon]

Interestingly enough, her first book as Captain Marvel was a continuation of her Ms. Marvel personality that was developing...but I guess after having the weight loss, new haircut, new uni, she became a super a$$hole and the nonsense that she is currently. There's no way Kamala Khan names herself after this current Carol, because 'she's her favorite." I still don't know how they managed to spin the BS from Civil War into a W, since I didn't read #0.
This is 100% my issue with Captain Marvel...they ave completely changed her character to be this duty first, take charge former military badass when she had always been a slightly quirky, sometimes unsure former military badass who used the skills she gained in the Air Force to help as a crimefighter but who didn't live her life like she was some hardcore soldier.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't agree with that him sucking from day.

Too many writers just didn't know what to do with him. Truthfully.. it would have made more sense for a character like that, to be in his own indie image comic :manny:

Isnt Sentry dead... wasnt he an actual angel of death and they killed him... That's why he was so strong... :patrice:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Isnt Sentry dead... wasnt he an actual angel of death and they killed him... That's why he was so strong... :patrice:

He was already stronger than any angel of death. He just came back. And even then, he was with the fukkery.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He came back????:wtf:

after that, he dragged the corpse of a celestial somewhere across the multiverse. and time runs out happened afterward, so its assumed hes still fukking around out there somewhere
DyryVw0