Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Show me a Marvel Earth female superhero that was on Carol's level when it came to the big leagues? I'll wait.
Storm, Jean Grey, X-23, Emma Frost, She-Hulk...mutha fukking Squirrel Girl.. and people actually like Squirrel Girl vs Carol :pachaha:

Compared to other female Marvel heros(which isn't saying much), she was...
compared to a bunch of other female marvel heroes sure. But there are plenty above her

She actually had a long miniseries. Which is a rarity for Marvel females... Marvel was not just pushing her down people's throats. Again she had a dedicated fanbase unlike with most Marvel females.

And as I said...it's because they KEEP PUSHING HER, the only reason she has had a book this long. If it wasn't for them constantly trying to make fetch happen, then she woulda been thrown to the :trash:

shyt same thing with X-23

This is just an opinion.
:camby:

You weren't on various comicbook boards as that Dark Reign Moonstone as Marvel run was going on. People liked her more than Carol breh. Hell Dark Reign was fun :pachaha:

Do you read comics? Yes Marvel DOES have a weakness when it comes to female superheros and it is constantly thrown in their faces. Their stories are not only weak around their females but most of their female superheros suck. Meanwhile DC has WW, Supergirl, Powergirl, Starfire, Batgirl, Harley Quinn(who every female cac LOVES), Raven and many more. Marvel can NOT compete.

And Marvel's best females are mutants? Don't say Storm because she fell off during the 90s. Jean Grey has been on and off absent. But more importantly NONE of the X-Men characters especially their women can survive on their own without the X-Men! Thats if their name is Wolverine... They tried it many times and it always failed. Carol unlike Storm, Jean, Rogue and all them can survive on her own and proved it many times with her miniseries.

People here need to just stop being denial. I agree that Marvel with their Fox beef is retarded, Carol since she returned in the 2000s was being built and remodeled, she had a dedicated fanbase, she's a POWERHOUSE and more importantly she proved that she doesn't need a team as evident with her series.

Do I read comics:stopitslime:

Been reading since I was a kid and I'm a Marvel dude through and through. So yeah I would imagine I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this shyt.

Marvels only weakness when it comes to female characters is that their best are damn near all mutants. So Fox got that shyt.. that's all. Storm didn't fall off until the early-mid 2000s. I'll give you Jean Grey somewhat, because she is still technically dead since the early 2000s.

Storm, Jean Grey, and a bunch of other female x-men could survive if they got the type of push Carol is getting. Her book should have been canceled multiple times by now. But they just keep giving her new writers and artists to find some idea/run/story that will stick.

Listen I understand if you're a Carol fanboy, because that's the only way this caping for such TRASH makes sense :pachaha:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
In the 2000s when she was brought back. Especially during her New Avengers/Mighty Avengers days. People act like they forgot those days. Ever since then she was rising. Marvel unlike DC has a very big weakness when it comes to female heros, Carol was the only star back in the 2000s that was shining. But more importantly people forget that Carol always had a DEDICATED female fan base in COMICS! Especially during her Ms Marvel days. Like I said she earned her female spot. Just like T'Challa EARNED his spot as top black male hero in Marvel comics.

Also you tripping with that shyt.

T'Challa been the top black male hero in Marvel and has a bunch of good runs. He earned his spot way before the 2000s. :camby:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Michael Bendis did that to all his characters he was writing. I'm not just talking about her run in Bendis Avengers but also her SOLOS. Monica more deserving???? I love Monica and definitely more than Carol, but she was in limbo for most of her career until Ewing recently brought her out of it. Songbird and Phylla aren't even that popular. And yes she is comparable to T'Challa because both were being built for a specific demographic and both now lead that demographic in Marvel right now. But more important both were SUPPORTED by their fanbase. Show me where the fanbase of Monica, Songbird, Phylla, Storm, Jean Grey, Spider-Women, Rogue, Emma Frost, etc SUPPORTED their character like Carol's fanbase did. The only one who comes close is Scarlet Witch.

Where were these fans to support her constantly flopping books. The reason Carol got pushed to the moon is marvel needs their own wonder woman and they chose it in Carol. Her books are constantly being cancelled but she's getting relaunches and lead parts in team roles. Even panther never got that type of push. When man without fear got cancelled he wasnt relaunched with a series for a while.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Changed the Name?:dwillhuh::usure:

She was fun as Ms Marvel when they were tryna make her a mainstay in the MU a few years back. Once she became Captain marvel, it's been mostly downhill.

This Carol is definitely not the same as the previous Carol. I was feeling her in Mighty Avengers on. I'm gonna say she lost weight and now she's a new broad.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She was fun as Ms Marvel when they were tryna make her a mainstay in the MU a few years back. Once she became Captain marvel, it's been mostly downhill.

This Carol is definitely not the same as the previous Carol. I was feeling her in Mighty Avengers on. I'm gonna say she lost weight and now she's a new broad.

Ok:ld:

So you gonna sit here.... and tell me THIS isnt Ms. Marvel?:usure:

An InHuman?:francis:

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Marvel-s-Avengers-Assemble-Season-3/Episode-11?id=71169

Peep 3:30 and on in this ep:sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Din0can @parallax @Enrico Pallazzo name me a successful Marvel female hero that had a successful solo or can be indepdent from a team(unlike many X-Characters). I'm still waiting. And most Marvel female books in general flop.

Btw I am NOT a Carol fan. I actually think Scarlet Witch should be getting this push! But fact is Carol has been getting built since her Ms Marvel days. I don't know why any of you think Marvel is just NOW pushing her down our throats.

Edit:

IGNORE this post. I was a dumbass.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
@Din0can @parallax @Enrico Pallazzo name me a successful Marvel female hero that had a successful solo or can be indepdent from a team(unlike many X-Characters). I'm still waiting. And most Marvel female books in general flop.

Btw I am NOT a Carol fan. I actually think Scarlet Witch should be getting this push! But fact is Carol has been getting built since her Ms Marvel days. I don't know why any of you think Marvel is just NOW pushing her down our throats.

kamala khan. and by your own rationale. carol doesnt count

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

First you're saying who could match her level, now it's about selling comics. What is it? :martin:

She didn't get her first ongoing series, as Captain Marvel, until 2012. And I'm not talking about her as Ms. Marvel. The way they've been writing her for the past year or so has been :camby:

I blame the haircut. :mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
First you're saying who could match her level, now it's about selling comics. What is it? :martin:

She didn't get her first ongoing series, as Captain Marvel, until 2012. And I'm not talking about her as Ms. Marvel. The way they've been writing her for the past year or so has been :camby:

I blame the haircut. :mjpls:

What the hell are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Swear some of you dudes are taking this more seriously than it is..

Edit:

IGNORE this post. I was a dumbass.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This whole thing is silly... man let her cook

fukk all the Fox own characters.....

She-Hulk and Scarlett just aint gonna cut it

Squirrel Girl is cute and all but come on