Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
SJW Are the worst man. And you know what the craziest thing is the never promote characters that actual signify female overcoming odds with great characters development . ( the new iron man riri, moon girl, kamala khan, vampire jubilee)
Hmmm I wonder why none of these characters get pushed :mjpls:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Wow, haven't been following Marvel comics for a minute. So Captain Marvel is a villain now? I know they had a fake Captain Marvel with the Dark Avengers a few years back. Also, the real one always been kind of a bytch too I guess, I'm an old nikka so ya'll probly don't remember her run as Binary :mjgrin:

Guess I got some downloading to do :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I've always thought Captain Marvel is a cool name for a character.

The problem is.. is that the name is mostly tied to marvel walking L's :pachaha:

But really they should have just created a new female character that wasn't legacy. Paid out the ass to get some quality writers..
Carol was not the one to push.
Its such a great name they didnt create it

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
SJW Are the worst man. And you know what the craziest thing is the never promote characters that actual signify female overcoming odds with great characters development . ( the new iron man riri, moon girl, kamala khan, vampire jubilee)
Hmmm I wonder why none of these characters get pushed :mjpls:
These characters been pushed to the moon breh where you been at :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yea.. forget how DC lost it. Because that shyt fits Shazam better than Shazam does :pachaha:
Fawcett Comics originally created Captain Marvel but then DC sued them because he was too similar to Superman but eventually DC acquired the rights to the character but while they were deciding on how to re-introduce him, Marvel created their own Captain Marvel and copyrighted the name before DC did so they had to publish everything Captain Marvel-related under the 'Shazam' name instead.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wow, haven't been following Marvel comics for a minute. So Captain Marvel is a villain now? I know they had a fake Captain Marvel with the Dark Avengers a few years back. Also, the real one always been kind of a bytch too I guess, I'm an old nikka so ya'll probly don't remember her run as Binary :mjgrin:

Na, she's still a hero. But I think all that shyt she's been doing is getting her that red headed step child love in other books.
:lolbron: Didnt he blow himself up after wolverine hunted him down for revenge?

Think so. And we got this.

latest

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The original Uncanny X-men Brood Saga with Paul Smith on pencils... :mjgrin: