Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm just :wtf: that they couldn't make it work with any of the MILLIONS of women here

They bytch about black
women, but then leave the country to mess with Brazilians who might nor even be black

What about all the non black Americans

And even within black women there are many who will cooperate
Sent from handheld Minority Report console

Them nikkas flabby & sick they don't want no flabby & sick bytches. Did you see the brazilian broads in the video and the American whale :pachaha:

That shyt reminds me of the one time I was in France talking to some french chics and they said American girls looked like man, that shyt had me dying. :dead:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
seen this post and read thrrough 50 percent of the pages and figured id offer my two cents.

been to brazil three times, rio twice (once just to "go" because i am/was a cornball "work two jobs everday" type of a nicca and never traveled before) and sao paulo once. the workers down there are only out for ya bread. me and my homeboy thought we was at a regular bar and was wonderin why bytchzz was so friendly and i told him she was a worker cuz i saw a tongue ring lol. homegirl confirmed my suspecions and my man was like "yo but i thought u liked me for me?!" and the bytchz laughed and said "cash!" the dude that hooked us up with the apartment is a us born citizen but moved down there and been living there for 20 years. he made it seem as if bagging a regular local girl was damn near impossible. long story short, we ended up baggin two locals who were regular joints. im a pretty modest dude and think im avg at BEST on a good day so i thought we was gettin set up. the chicks picked us up from our crib and brought us to some thing called "lapa" but when we got out the taxi it was super hood. mind you the chicks had paid for our cab fair. in my mind, i thought they was bringing us to their bfs to get robbed so i started spazzin. me and my man dont know an ounce of portuguese besides obrigado (thank you) and (oi). the chicks didnt know english except my girl knew how to say "take it easy." turns out we lucked out and they actually liked us and were bad.

we decided to go back for carnival knowing we had joints already lined up waitin for us. but when i told homeboy that hooked us up with the apartment that we smashed for free, he was shocked as all hell as if it was some impossible task. take it for what its worth as hes been living there for 20 years but he says we "lucked out." i been talkin to shorty ever since and went to her home town sao paulo for new years, and was on avenida paulista.

so its possible to bag but alot of the females are like the black american women that we so hate and see us for a dollar. but there is something diff about some of those hoes. my man smashed a few but they seemed more "women like." i cant explain it, like the chick made up his bed, cooked us breakfast, was telling us about her son. but yet at night she opens her legs.

but was talkin to shortys friend the other day and that divorce rate thing dont surprise me. i asked her about why her and her friend dont date brazilian men and they said because they are "very unfaithful. many beautiful women in brazil, and they all want." she also said that all she wants is to be respected and that if u marry a brazilian man, you have to be willing to accept that he's prolly got 5 other side pieces. Btw, the locals chicks HATE the workers. the local girls got all types of degrees and dont make as much bread as someone who paroles copacabana at night.

everyone has to go out there at least once because it is a great experience. me going there has me traveling all over now, to Ibiza, Switerzland etc.

but I wanted to ask Malta and Ram some stuff because i noticed you guys was down there too. Malta, my situation is similar to the one u had with homegirl. my girl lives with her mother, and two little sisters and takes care of em both. shes so pro brazil that i be wantin to sweet-chin-music her sometimes but she pretty much works to take care of the fam. father left moms which has somehow scarred my girl for life and swears she will never go through the pain her mother went through and continues to go through. but she said similar things about not wanting to leave (and i dont want her to). where was the girl from that u used to talk to? and did u ever run into any problems while down there like dudes tryin to test you/rob you? I had dudes look at me but it was like they respected me i dunno. I met some other people back in Rio telling me that brazilians dont mess with black people they usually only test/rob white americans. didnt know if yall knew this was true or not. and yall ever been to any of the carnivals?

edit: forgot the most important part of this story. so the one shorty (worker chick) my man smashed back in 2011 hit him up a year ago saying she was in the states :ooh: . Apparently some [black] nicca age 43 moved her up here in and got her and her daughter living in a raise ranch in NYC. What i thought was funny that she hit my man up as soon as she got here and he live in DC. Whats even funnier is that when we went back to Rio for Carnival, we ran into her friend (who was trying to smash me the first time we went) and she recognized us. She was talkin about how her friend "made it" and how they were all so happy for her. So these bytches is trying to find a way out and make it like her friend hoping some negro snatches em up and moves em out there.

this bytch stay in the flyes clubs all over, 40/40 etc. so yeah, again alot of them joints will prolly play you if you move em out here.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
but I wanted to ask Malta and Ram some stuff because i noticed you guys was down there too. Malta, my situation is similar to the one u had with homegirl. my girl lives with her mother, and two little sisters and takes care of em both. shes so pro brazil that i be wantin to sweet-chin-music her sometimes but she pretty much works to take care of the fam. father left moms which has somehow scarred my girl for life and swears she will never go through the pain her mother went through and continues to go through. but she said similar things about not wanting to leave (and i dont want her to). where was the girl from that u used to talk to? and did u ever run into any problems while down there like dudes tryin to test you/rob you? I had dudes look at me but it was like they respected me i dunno. I met some other people back in Rio telling me that brazilians dont mess with black people they usually only test/rob white americans. didnt know if yall knew this was true or not. and yall ever been to any of the carnivals?

My ex was from a few hours outside of Salvador, she was just graduating from university when I met her and came from a middle class family. So, she wasn't a city girl at all, she was sheltered, sweet, naive and overall a good person, she lived with her parents too. I was down there long enough that she moved in with me for most of my time there, and her parents always invited me to family events. I never ran into any problems but I'm not a flashy dude and at the time I was around 235lbs (6"2), so I was off the list of targets petty thieves without weapons usually go for.

And I agree with what you said, about them being "different" they carry themselves in a more lady like fashion as a whole even if they're out slutting it up. The only time they don't is when they're at the beach rocking the dental floss thongs or dancing to funk :laugh: The middle class Cariocas in Rio won't really mess with anyone from outside their social circle, especially foreigners, and even if you've known them for years they will still call you a gringo. In Salvador, I was always accepted though, didn't matter if it was white Brazilians or black, they weren't as uptight as the people in Rio.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
My ex was from a few hours outside of Salvador, she was just graduating from university when I met her and came from a middle class family. So, she wasn't a city girl at all, she was sheltered, sweet, naive and overall a good person, she lived with her parents too. I was down there long enough that she moved in with me for most of my time there, and her parents always invited me to family events. I never ran into any problems but I'm not a flashy dude and at the time I was around 235lbs (6"2), so I was off the list of targets petty thieves without weapons usually go for.

And I agree with what you said, about them being "different" they carry themselves in a more lady like fashion as a whole even if they're out slutting it up. The only time they don't is when they're at the beach rocking the dental floss thongs or dancing to funk :laugh: The middle class Cariocas in Rio won't really mess with anyone from outside their social circle, especially foreigners, and even if you've known them for years they will still call you a gringo. In Salvador, I was always accepted though, didn't matter if it was white Brazilians or black, they weren't as uptight as the people in Rio.

lemme ask you (my fault not trying to come off as an interrogation but im curious since you spent mad time down there and seem respected on here). the dude i mentioned that been living in Rio for 20 years after spending 40 in the US said that Brazilians dont generally introduce you to their parents, like its a taboo. He said if they introduce you to their parents/closest friends then that means they generally like u. just wanted to know what you know about his and if you can confirm its validity?

and yes, the two piece thong shyt boggles my mind. like shorty in all her photos looks like a friggin 5th grade math teacher, never wears anything that shows her curves and ass etc but yet you in a two string bikini on the beach :rudy:

seems like people in brazil dont move out the parents crib and apartments are dumb expensive especially in sao paulo.

and just fwiw, my girl grew up poor in the favelas. mentioned how lil nikkas be having machetes and shyt out there :ooh:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
thought this deserved its own post as im still thinking about this fukkery and how it played out back then lol

edit: forgot the most important part of this story. so the one shorty (worker chick) my man smashed back in 2011 hit him up a year ago saying she was in the states :ooh:. Apparently some [black] nicca age 43 moved her up here in and got her and her daughter living in a raise ranch in NYC. What i thought was funny that she hit my man up as soon as she got here and he live in DC. Whats even funnier is that when we went back to Rio for Carnival, we ran into her friend (who was trying to smash me the first time we went) and she recognized us. She was talkin about how her friend "made it" and how they were all so happy for her. So these bytches is trying to find a way out and make it like her friend hoping some negro snatches em up and moves em out there.

this ***** stay in the flyes clubs all over, 40/40 etc. so yeah, again alot of them joints will prolly play you if you move em out here.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
lemme ask you (my fault not trying to come off as an interrogation but im curious since you spent mad time down there and seem respected on here). the dude i mentioned that been living in Rio for 20 years after spending 40 in the US said that Brazilians dont generally introduce you to their parents, like its a taboo. He said if they introduce you to their parents/closest friends then that means they generally like u. just wanted to know what you know about his and if you can confirm its validity?

I don't know about that, I met her parents fairly early on, bought her "pai" some beer when I first seen him and we were all good from that point on. I was invited to all sorts of things by them, and I never turned it down since I figured it would be disrespectful especially since her living with me was definitely outside the norm for their culture. It could be different in Rio, but I was hanging out with her and her friends like a week after meeting her, and met her parents a month later.

and yes, the two piece thong shyt boggles my mind. like shorty in all her photos looks like a friggin 5th grade math teacher, never wears anything that shows her curves and ass etc but yet you in a two string bikini on the beach:rudy

seems like people in brazil dont move out the parents crib and apartments are dumb expensive especially in sao paulo.

:laugh:

I saw little girls, like under 8 years old in thongs, shyt was disturbing to be honest but hey it's a different culture.

Sao Paolo is extremely expensive, Rio and SP have a cost of living more in line with NYC than they do with the rest of Brazil. You can get really cheap apartments in Salvador & Recife. And not moving out of parents homes is generally how it is in Latin America, they get married then they take off.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I don't know about that, I met her parents fairly early on, bought her "pai" some beer when I first seen him and we were all good from that point on. I was invited to all sorts of things by them, and I never turned it down since I figured it would be disrespectful especially since her living with me was definitely outside the norm for their culture. It could be different in Rio, but I was hanging out with her and her friends like a week after meeting her, and met her parents a month later.

:laugh:

I saw little girls, like under 8 years old in thongs, shyt was disturbing to be honest but hey it's a different culture.

Sao Paolo is extremely expensive, Rio and SP have a cost of living more in line with NYC than they do with the rest of Brazil. You can get really cheap apartments in Salvador & Recife. And not moving out of parents homes is generally how it is in Latin America, they get married then they take off.

Good looks on the answers. Maybe its different depending on the family and situation? But he could have been misinformed.

Actually just watched the documentary, and the guy I was talking about is in it (John around the 17 mark range). Pretty funny stuff. I remember when he was telling me about doing some interview but I didnt know it was for this.

this has me thinking now because when i told this black women who im semi cool with i was going for carnival she was kinda tight. Then my homeboy said i had been to Brazil already and she started asking all types of questions like "Why you gotta go back? Why cant you go to some other place? Whats in brazil thats making you go twice." in all honesty the first time we went we were trying to go to carnival and i had never traveled before in my life, my boys just wanted me to come along. same with the second trip but i had met shorty so it was the best of both worlds.

But damn, black women might think Im some sort of dog now and i never slept with no worker :ohhh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Im going in may to.. but I'm not just trying to fukk workers..

not sure what all the buzz over hookers is. brazilian girls are not any harder (or easier) to get with than american women. but still what city you going to and what for, if you don't mind?