Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

killacal

Banned
Daps
No I don't.

I make it sound like them being "Frustrated" that they couldn't get quality ass here.

The title says it all. Y'all giving lames a pass.

This is not about getting ass in the states but getting higher quality of women that don't exist in America. Anyway the resident c00ns have turned this to a black women bashing thread and the :cape: are going back and forth with the "no p*ssy getting nikkas" jokes :smh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is not about getting ass in the states but getting higher quality of women that don't exist in America. Anyway the resident c00ns have turned this to a black women bashing thread and the :cape: are going back and forth with the "no p*ssy getting nikkas" jokes :smh:

:comeon:
You mean to tell me those women in that video are of high quality?

Those women don't exist here?

Nah homie...they do. You just ain't getting them if you believe that.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yep, I think it is with both sexes. I won't even pretend like I don't know what you guys are talking about in regard to women being unreasonable sometimes when a guy has work. I can think of an example in my first relationship where I did that (and when he did it as well). Although we aren't together, I regret it to this day that we both did things that held each other back in the name of love. However, I am an adult now, I understand my mistakes, and I am learning from them.

The person that I am dating right now is going into his fourth year of med school. We are in different but close cities. Because he is preparing for his big medical exam, I have made it very clear that I am not coming around and distracting him when he is trying to get in the zone. Whenever I/he visits, he is always like "man I really want to call out tomm, etc" (basically doesn't want to do anything but relax with me). I jokingly, but seriously tell him that I'm going to punish him by not coming again for a while if he doesn't study when I come. I genuinely want him to know that he can date me and pursue his goal at the same time (and that I can maybe make is life easier in the mean time).

:to: cot damn I wish my girl had your mindset. I stay having to explain to shawty repeatedly how I'm trying to focus so I can pass this certification in hopes of building a better career for the future. She just always wanna hang out now now now.

She's a good chick but shyt be killin me sometimes when I'm deep in my study zone and then she'll call me up talkin about "hey babe what you doing right now?? :o:" :what: :what:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
No one in here is defending American culture. But what nikkas are saying though is if you think you're gonna run to Brazil, or any country for that matter and start banging dimes just because you're black you're going to be in for a rude awakening.

c00n B posted this earlier:

WallofAss00.jpg

A lot of nikkas really think they're gonna go to Brazil and be greeted by tons of Brazilian dimes ready to suck em off and make em pancakes.

I guess I see what you're saying. Some of these losers over glamourize that shyt.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
steven a smith plams to visit Brazil for a "vacation." He likes the hispanic/latin ladies.

It's just too easy, brethren. -_-

killacal

Banned
Daps
:comeon:
You mean to tell me those women in that video are of high quality?

Those women don't exist here?

Nah homie...they do. You just ain't getting them if you believe that.

No they don't, they can't exist here. From day one their brain washed my media and American culture which instills in them characteristics which aren't lady like. I'm not talking about finding a cool good looking chick, it's beyond that. Have you traveled?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Toys breh. My two pursuits are water sports and fitness so I invest a lot of time and money into those things.

Find your pursuit, not a hobby. Hobbies are for children. Pursuits are for men. :win:

And wtf at Duke beating Va Tech in football.:what:
take it from a hokie alum bruh. Talent is not the issue. dudes leave there and do well for themselves in NFL (vick, eddie royal, david wilson, tyrod taylor, etc.) Frank Beamer has been done for a long time. Been thru this the past 10 years, lots and lots of preseason hype only to start losing to teams like north carolina and pittsburgh barely 3 weeks into the season. He had Michael Vick and still couldn't get it done. nikka needs to just retire already

YBE

Banned
Daps
Im having difficulty understanding the hatred yall pouring out. To all you cats calling these dudes :flabbynsick:, what would you rather them do? Stay up here & continue to feel like suckers or be happy somewhere else? What works for me might not work for the next nikka. If he living good, feeling good, then good for that nikka :manny:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:ahh: everyone has an opinion on that the African man should and should not do.

Im having difficulty understanding the hatred yall pouring out. To all you cats calling these dudes :flabbynsick:, what would you rather them do? Stay up here & continue to feel like suckers or be happy somewhere else? What works for me might not work for the next nikka. If he living good, feeling good, then good for that nikka :manny:

:lawd:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
No they don't, they can't exist here. From day one their brain washed my media and American culture which instills in them characteristics which aren't lady like. I'm not talking about finding a cool good looking chick, it's beyond that. Have you traveled?

You articulated that shyt well. Our problems are deep rooted and irreversible. We have men who get girls pregnant only to hastily abandon them thereafter. He doesn't even know any of his kid's names and brags about banging 'dimes' (who are really flat-chested hoodrats who dye their hair with kool aid).

They're brainwashed into thinking that America is #1 in everything and that it's a perfect paradise with high quality women. You promote foreign cultures? Well you're labeled a traitor and an un-patriotic terrorist.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

yall nikkas are really over exaggerating this foreign women shyt. If it's in a chicks nature to be ratchet she gonna be ratchet whether she's from America or if she's from Instanbul.

You're seriously kidding yourself if you think there aren't women in places like Ghana or Sierra Leone that won't run your simp ass thru the cleaners like an American chick could. I've got an uncle from Cameroon whos been here for 20 years. He took vacation from work one year and went back home and just chilled. Met a nice lady there, she did the whole 9, cook, clean, rub that nikkas back and everything. They got married over there and he came back to America to get all her papers in order to get her to come here. Long story short, within 3 months of her coming to America, she started lying to dude, switched up her behavior and eventually left him for some smooth talkin pimp that sold her a dream and she on the streets now somewhere.

A lot of the chicks that you claim are so much more appealing in foreign countries just because theyre not 'tained' by American culture, would be doing the same shyt you complain about other American women doing in a matter of months within moving here. You need to look beyond the superficial and look at the person's nature. Just cause they're not raised in the American culture doesn't mean a damn thing. Just as many beautiful cooperative black women here in the States

NYC Rebel

Daps

Have I traveled?

:heh:

DR
Costa Rica
Panama
Nigeria
England
Turkey

Etc.

I feel sorry for you for not running into those type of ladies here.

NYC Rebel

Daps

How about not blaming black women for you being there?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I see no problem with getting married early. 23(having graduated college).

Problem is how many people are graduating college at 23?

How are people utilizing their time during college?

When you get married, how long are people waiting to have kids?

I believe there should be at least a 3 year wait into marriage to have kids. That would at least put a married couple around 26.

At those ages one should at least be starting grad school, in grad school/professional, a year away from finishing or settling into their career.

27,28,29 are decent ages to start having kids to me. :yeshrug: That's at least 4 years into marriage and by then two people should have saved up a decent amount of money, close to debt free, settled into their careers, etc.

Edit: You're right upon further reflection, there is actually no problem with it, i wouldn't do it myself though.