Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I agree with you actually. The burden of it is on men to me MOSTLY. But the lack of understanding from our women is disgusting.

I mean if a black guy is 25 and about to obtain a degree, and a woman has her's already, but the man WORKED and has his own crib. While this woman JUST got hers afterwards. I don't see what makes him NOT desirable to a woman. He has his own, working towards a greater goal only thing he wants now is a helper. But because he isn't on her level financially RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND he gets the :leostare:

What ever happened to BUILDING with each other?

That is my DREAM. I would love to find a man who wants a partner to build something with. Most guys who are trying to make it to the next level in their career aren't thinking about a helpmate. Just look at this site. Most guys have a "money over hoes" mentality.

In my phd program, most of the white men and women have husbands, fiances, or long term partners. They are creating long term plans that will decrease their overall debt and improve their quality of life during and after school. Black people in general don't think like this.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Goldman answered this a lot better than I could. I don't want to get into an argument about who has it worse because I believe that both groups have our issues to deal with (that is why I try not to down black men on this site despite the negativity that is thrown at me everyday because I am a black woman). However, I will say that I am a double minority (and let some of you tell it, I have another strike because I am dark skinned); the only reason people are checking for me is because I work twice as hard to get my shine.

Well that's the issue, none of this should be work. Relationships should develop naturally. The problem is that too many outside factors come into play. I'm sure there's a guy around you or perhaps even close to you that would date you but the "dark skinned" stigma. Or how there's a man that a woman might date and every thing could be perfect but "oh he dont make 6 figures so eff him"

Like the pastor said in the film, to many women putting a price on their children and happiness. And i think too many men don't wanna sacrifice a small bit of ego for their own happiness.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just wanna argue now?

:russ:

Get me off your shyt radar homie.

This horrible response shyt is just retarded.

Why don't you admit that you have a kinship with those lames in that video cause like them, you can't make it "out here"?

:heh:

lol you aint on no radar. and I aint even arguing..I asked a question :dwillhuh:. i am going through the thread dapping posts (mayve even dapped one of yours), commenting on shyt I agree with, and opposing shyt that I dont agree with as well. I aint defending these dudes...I dont have an issue with women on this level I'm only 21 and my girl treats me like a king for the time being. Never fukk with no ugly hoes or no hoodrats either. Some dumb women but meh thats women for you. :manny:

But...

#1 - You implied Brazil is poor with a low GDP (which is incredibly false) when it has one of the best economies in the world and is still an Emerging Market. This isnt Peru or even Argentina which is going through tough times. Andre Esteves would like a word with you :usure:

#2 - You said they are flabby dudes and deserve to get dissed...but are there not flabby chicks walking around with inflated egos too? shyt one of the hoes in the interview from America was flabby as fukk. Literally :lolbron:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
lol you aint on no radar. and I aint even arguing..I asked a question :dwillhuh:. i am going through the thread dapping posts (mayve even dapped one of yours), commenting on shyt I agree with, and opposing shyt that I dont agree with as well. I aint defending these dudes...I dont have an issue with women on this level I'm only 21 and my girl treats me like a king for the time being. Never fukk with no ugly hoes or no hoodrats either. Some dumb women but meh thats women for you. :manny:

But...

#1 - You implied Brazil is poor with a low GDP when it has one of the best economies in the world and is still an Emerging Market. Andre Esteves would like a word with you :usure:

#2 - You said they are flabby dudes and deserve to get dissed...but are there not flabby chicks walking around with inflated egos too? shyt one of the hoes in the interview from America was flabby as fukk. Literally :lolbron:
I implied that these clowns are going to the improvised part of Brazil and taking advantage of it.

It's that simple. There are still pockets of clear poverty in Brazil. I clearly know Brazil is an emerging market since my wife got a job offer to become a CISO of a major company down there. But to act like there isn't clear pockets of third world poverty there.....you think those Brazilian chicks in that video represent the token Brazilian elite where the country's emerging growth is taking root? :childplease:

You niqqas stay thinking you're giving niqqas some sort of lesson. fukk outta here. I worked at JP and put together prospectuses acquiring data on Brazil as a part of our emerging markets portfolios. Who the fukk are you teaching?

Those dudes in the video deserve to be clowned for blaming women here for running them out the states.

Don't get mad at me because you found something in yourself through all if their bitter moaning.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That is my DREAM. I would love to find a man who wants a partner to build something with. Most guys who are trying to make it to the next level in their career aren't thinking about a helpmate. Just look at this site. Most guys have a "money over hoes" mentality.

In my phd program, most of the white men and women have husbands, fiances, or long term partners. They are creating long term plans that will decrease their overall debt and improve their quality of life during and after school. Black people in general don't think like this.

nah, most guys want a girl who is willing to help him build and not hold him back when hes at work. Thats when it becomes a matter of MOB for em.

I even could use my bro as an example. Dude works as a Marketing COnsultant for Eloqua but has aspirations to be an A and R for a record label. He is making the right moves too. Columbia and Def Jam VPs contacting him, he throwing showcases and all that. Internship opportunities but he needs a visa...basically there are obstacales he needs to leap over but I digress.

He had a girlfriend who wanted to go to LA with him and they were planning the trip. I guess during all this she made him promise next time theyd go together or some shyt. My bro had an opportunity to go to Coachella this past summer or whatever in LA with a backstage media pass. Great opportunity to chop it up with fellows in the biz...get connects whatever and he told the girl. The girl wanted to come and he said if you can just cop your plane ticket I got everything else situated when we get there. She was on her high horse on some I dont have a job, I'm on EI, blah blah blah shyt so they cancelled and he didnt go (like a gotdamn idiot...nikka aint even with the girl anymore cause shes insane :aicmon:)

This is an instance of a girl holding a dude back and when a man needs to say, "you gonna try to hold me back from reaching my dreams because you dont wanna pay for your ticket? :aicmon: You cant bare without me for a week while I try and make these moves so we can have a better future once i make it?:aicmon: Well then fukk off. " and bounce.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

And where did most people in your PHD program meet?

:ohhh:

You know I might start a dating service strictly for college students that screens out the rift raft but puts like minded individuals in the mindset of dating to marry.

This is not only a mindset men need to adopt. Women as well.

Again black men in college, when is there going to be another time in your life where you are surrounded by black women who are in shape and willing to try new things?

Black women in college, when is there going to be another time in your life where you are surrounded by so many college educated brothers?

This mindset you speak of is extended childhood. People go to college nowadays to "play around". This is seen by the length it takes for people to get a goddamn degree and the dismissal of forming an adult relationship. This is especially true with blacks.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I implied that these clowns are going to the improvised part of Brazil and taking advantage of it.

It's that simple. There are still pockets of clear poverty in Brazil. I clearly know Brazil is an emerging market since my wife got a job offer to become a CISO of a major company down there. But to act like there isn't clear pockets of third world poverty there.....you think those Brazilian chicks in that video represent the token Brazilian elite where the country's emerging growth is taking root? :childplease:

You niqqas stay thinking you're giving niqqas some sort of lesson. fukk outta here. I worked at JP and put together prospectuses acquiring data on Brazil as a part of our emerging markets portfolios. Who the fukk are you teaching?

Those dudes in the video deserve to be clowned for blaming women here for running them out the states.

Don't get mad at me because you found something in yourself through all if their bitter moaning.
I feel you breh if thats the case. I respect your credentials as I hope to work for a bulge bracket after school :sadbron:. And I agree with the "impoverished areas" although that might not be the case. Who knows where in Rio they are...

Like I said it wasnt an attack. You did however state they went to a country with a low GDP :ufdup:

And I havent found something through their moaning. I'm winning out here personally :win: I actually do think its ridiculous that they had to flee just cause of these women. Flee for a job, business opportunity, retirement, whatever...but for women? :snoop:

As for the women in the video...didnt see em. I only watched the first 20 mins. I heard they sexy though, point out where they at

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is an instance of a girl holding a dude back and when a man needs to say, "you gonna try to hold me back from reaching my dreams because you dont wanna pay for your ticket? :aicmon: You cant bare without me for a week while I try and make these moves so we can have a better future once i make it?:aicmon: Well then fukk off. " and bounce.

This. Classic case was my ex. I was putting alot of emphasis on out relationship and at the time i didn't have a car (i was sharing with Momz, who is retired, even though i moved out). She held me down, but i felt like i depended on my girl too much. So i chose to go halfs with Momz on car issues until i got my shyt together to take the burden off her and have more flexibility as far as biz when. My mistake for letting her have that power, but i had to correct it by getting right with myself

the moment i had the "i can't kick it with you i have a meeting" or "i can't come over i have midterms" she started getting the poo-poo face. We broke up and she was mad bad mouthing me and it got around to her that i was doing good, had a truck, getting gigs and internships, started my own business and all she could do was throw more salt.

I was TRYING to build with her and i though she was down...BUT she wasn't down for me to make moves that didn't include HER.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
nah, most guys want a girl who is willing to help him build and not hold him back when hes at work. Thats when it becomes a matter of MOB for em.

I even could use my bro as an example. Dude works as a Marketing COnsultant for Eloqua but has aspirations to be an A and R for a record label. He is making the right moves too. Columbia and Def Jam VPs contacting him, he throwing showcases and all that. Internship opportunities but he needs a visa...basically there are obstacales he needs to leap over but I digress.

He had a girlfriend who wanted to go to LA with him and they were planning the trip. I guess during all this she made him promise next time theyd go together or some shyt. My bro had an opportunity to go to Coachella this past summer or whatever in LA with a backstage media pass. Great opportunity to chop it up with fellows in the biz...get connects whatever and he told the girl. The girl wanted to come and he said if you can just cop your plane ticket I got everything else situated when we get there. She was on her high horse on some I dont have a job, I'm on EI, blah blah blah shyt so they cancelled and he didnt go (like a gotdamn idiot...nikka aint even with the girl anymore cause shes insane :aicmon:)

We could honestly go back and forth with examples. Most of the professional males (students included) I know are trying to have fun and screw as many women as they possibly can because they know how much of a commodity they are as successful black men. Maybe your experience is that all these women are holding these men back (and that is why they don't want to build because it is again the woman's fault), but my experience is that black men and women feel like they are too young to be tied down trying to build something with someone.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We could honestly go back and forth with examples. Most of the professional males (students included) I know are trying to have fun and screw as many women as they possibly can because they know how much of a commodity they are as successful black men. Maybe your experience is that all these women are holding these men back (and that is why they don't want to build because it is again the woman's fault), but my experience is that black men and women feel like they are too young to be tied down trying to build something with someone.

i feel you. And its a shame. I notice the same thing too.

I think its a chicken or the egg situation as well. Men will say all I wanted was one girl to just hold and build with but when my first love dumped me I rampaged cause I cant trust em.

Girls will probably say the same.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I feel you breh if thats the case. I respect your credentials as I hope to work for a bulge bracket after school :sadbron:. And I agree with the "impoverished areas" although that might not be the case. Who knows where in Rio they are...

Like I said it wasnt an attack. You did however state they went to a country with a low GDP :ufdup:

And I havent found something through their moaning. I'm winning out here personally :win: I actually do think its ridiculous that they had to flee just cause of these women. Flee for a job, business opportunity, retirement, whatever...but for women? :snoop:

As for the women in the video...didnt see em. I only watched the first 20 mins. I heard they sexy though, point out where they at

No problem bruh. I just don't want y'all young cats to look to old bitter heads and bond to that bullshyt.

They could have just said they were happy, but they blamed black American women for being there. That shyt is just plain garbage.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
And where did most people in your PHD program meet?

:ohhh:

You know I might start a dating service strictly for college students that screens out the rift raft but puts like minded individuals in the mindset of dating to marry.

This is not only a mindset men need to adopt. Women as well.

Again black men in college, when is there going to be another time in your life where you are surrounded by black women who are in shape and willing to try new things?

Black women in college, when is there going to be another time in your life where you are surrounded by so many college educated brothers?

This mindset you speak of is extended childhood. People go to college nowadays to "play around". This is seen by the length it takes for people to get a goddamn degree and the dismissal of forming an adult relationship. This is especially true with blacks.

Some met in undergrad and some met in the phd program (people from different departments). At my undergrad, all the white girls were working on their BS, BA, and MRS degree at the same damn time. That type of dating site would be greatly appreciated.