Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
not to mention a lot of these dudes who are in them PHd programs may be nerds like me who didnt get the most play in highschool or undergrad and such because girls were "having fun" with the jocks and party promoters. They grow up and are in distinguishable positions so they start feeling themselves saying, "It's my turn to 'have fun'" Can you blame them?

I dont think so, why reward a chick who has been ran through early in her day now coming to you because youre safe and secure? I imagine a lot of the dudes at your school live with that chip on their shoulder. I've been blessed to have had a couple good quality women both in attractiveness and personality in my life (although my body count is low) so it aint an issue. But a lot of these dudes aint as fortunate. shyt I;ve gone through immense droughts in the past couple years.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In my phd program, most of the white men and women have husbands, fiances, or long term partners. They are creating long term plans that will decrease their overall debt and improve their quality of life during and after school. Black people in general don't think like this.

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: how old are you (26+)

A lot of "educated" white people I know don't get married until their late 20's...

Heck all the "white people" I come across tell me not to even consider marriage(creating a family + kids) until 30+.

I actually agree, it's not just about sleeping around either, but a person in their teens - 20's, hasn't really "lived" or has a limited/false perception of life.....

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:comeon:

That doc is nothing like that. These dudes say they're happy as a result of black American women forcing them to leave. A bunch of "oh...I'm happy now after being bitter" ass niqqas.

All of this focus this thread has made on captain obvious get ass while you're traveling overseas bs has nothing to do with those lames forced migration down to Brazil due to forced winds of black American women hurt.

In other words, they couldn't weather it here.

:pachaha:

Honestly if it wasn't for the topic of the Essence Magazine article, I doubt these dudes would even be thinking about American black women. It seems they are enjoying themselves in another part of the world and speaking on the differences in culture and bw back home because its the topic of the day.

:laugh: You make it seem like they crying in their beer everyday about those "damn American women" rather than them being at the beach listening to samba and seeing these at any given moment...

brazil+sexy.jpg

brazil.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i feel you. And its a shame. I notice the same thing too.

I think its a chicken or the egg situation as well. Men will say all I wanted was one girl to just hold and build with but when my first love dumped me I rampaged cause I cant trust em.

Girls will probably say the same.

Yep, I think it is with both sexes. I won't even pretend like I don't know what you guys are talking about in regard to women being unreasonable sometimes when a guy has work. I can think of an example in my first relationship where I did that (and when he did it as well). Although we aren't together, I regret it to this day that we both did things that held each other back in the name of love. However, I am an adult now, I understand my mistakes, and I am learning from them.

The person that I am dating right now is going into his fourth year of med school. We are in different but close cities. Because he is preparing for his big medical exam, I have made it very clear that I am not coming around and distracting him when he is trying to get in the zone. Whenever I/he visits, he is always like "man I really want to call out tomm, etc" (basically doesn't want to do anything but relax with me). I jokingly, but seriously tell him that I'm going to punish him by not coming again for a while if he doesn't study when I come. I genuinely want him to know that he can date me and pursue his goal at the same time (and that I can maybe make is life easier in the mean time).

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Honestly if it wasn't for the topic of the Essence Magazine article, I doubt these dudes would even be thinking about American black women. It seems they are enjoying themselves in another part of the world and speaking on the differences in culture and bw back home because its the topic of the day.

:laugh: You make it seem like they crying in their beer everyday about those "damn American women" rather than them being at the beach listening to samba and seeing these at any given moment...

brazil+sexy.jpg

brazil.jpg

No I don't.

I make it sound like them being "Frustrated" that they couldn't get quality ass here.

The title says it all. Y'all giving lames a pass.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
not to mention a lot of these dudes who are in them PHd programs may be nerds like me who didnt get the most play in highschool or undergrad and such because girls were "having fun" with the jocks and party promoters. They grow up and are in distinguishable positions so they start feeling themselves saying, "It's my turn to 'have fun'" Can you blame them?

I dont think so, why reward a chick who has been ran through early in her day now coming to you because youre safe and secure? I imagine a lot of the dudes at your school live with that chip on their shoulder. I've been blessed to have had a couple good quality women both in attractiveness and personality in my life (although my body count is low) so it aint an issue. But a lot of these dudes aint as fortunate. shyt I;ve gone through immense droughts in the past couple years.

:to: I feel you bro. c/s 100%

we almost @ bolded :ohlawd:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

A lot of "educated" white people I know don't get married until their late 20's...

Heck all the "white people" I come across tell me not to even consider marriage(creating a family + kids) until 30+.

I actually agree, it's not just about sleeping around either, but a person in their teens - 20's, hasn't really "lived" or has a limited/false perception of life.....

26 going on 27. Most that I know (again this is my experience) get engaged or married in the 24 - 26 range. In regard waiting to 30+, research actually shows that waiting that long decreases martial satisfaction because people are usually set in their ways and unwilling to compromised (either making them more dissatisfied or making it more difficult to meet someone who matches all of their criteria). If I remember correctly, 24 for women and 25 for men is the actual cutoff in regard to improving marital satisfaction due to maturity issues (satisfaction increases as age increases up to those ages, but after that there is no extra benefit maturity wise past those ages). We can agree or disagree with that based on our own personal experiences, but that is simply what research shows (I can list the actual sources when I get home).

Personally, my perfect marriage ages is 28 -30.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This mindset you speak of is extended childhood. People go to college nowadays to "play around". This is seen by the length it takes for people to get a goddamn degree and the dismissal of forming an adult relationship.

...and this is why we need to stop diccriding collegians/graduates like they're somehow better suited to life than ones who didn't attend college but still seem to be maintaining...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Life is like High School. Freshman girls can get any guy they want. Freshman guys get passed over for senior guys. Then by senior year those who were the undesirable freshman finally get to have their pick in women. Same applies in the real world. A woman is fukking everyone from age 15 to age 30. Then by time she gets bored of it and wants to settle down the men her age are just now starting to have fun and don't want to settle down yet.

Men and women both play the field. The problem is that they play the field at different stages in life.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:to: I feel you bro. c/s 100%

we almost @ bolded :ohlawd:

:myman:

Almost breh. Its hard because I have a girl I'm building with right now. Mad love for one another, sexy, well raised and I know the rarity of finding a good relationship so if we last to that point I wont taint it. Nonetheless it;ll be hard. If I become an I-Banker in my mid 20s or Portfolio Manager/Managing Director in my 40s and got these downtown Toronto chicks throwing it at me...I hope I can resist and think with the right head. :damn::mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

I see no problem with getting married early. 23(having graduated college).

Problem is how many people are graduating college at 23?

How are people utilizing their time during college?

When you get married, how long are people waiting to have kids?

I believe there should be at least a 3 year wait into marriage to have kids. That would at least put a married couple around 26.

At those ages one should at least be starting grad school, in grad school/professional, a year away from finishing or settling into their career.

27,28,29 are decent ages to start having kids to me. :yeshrug: That's at least 4 years into marriage and by then two people should have saved up a decent amount of money, close to debt free, settled into their careers, etc.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:myman:

Almost breh. Its hard because I have a girl I'm building with right now. Mad love for one another, sexy, well raised and I know the rarity of finding a good relationship so if we last to that point I wont taint it. Nonetheless it;ll be hard. If I become an I-Banker in my mid 20s or Portfolio Manager/Managing Director in my 40s and got these downtown Toronto chicks throwing it at me...I hope I can resist and think with the right head. :damn::mindblown:

Toys breh. My two pursuits are water sports and fitness so I invest a lot of time and money into those things.

Find your pursuit, not a hobby. Hobbies are for children. Pursuits are for men. :win:

And wtf at Duke beating Va Tech in football.:what: