Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
again,...
you never been anywhere internationally.
also,..if you are black.
are you scared of the hood where you live.
if not,...why be scared of the hood in another place.

art barr

How about you get off your high horse and stop assuming things, a$$hole. I've lived in Japan for nearly half a year. I speak conversational Japanese. I've also been to Australia and Mexico.

And yes, I'm black, but I don't live in the hood, precisely because I don't want to get shot or have people break into my home and steal things.

These are questions that need to be asked regardless of anyone's level of experience with international travel.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
good thing who these guys fukk doesnt make you cum

Here's the thing.....hopefully for most men in here, I hope if they leave for Brazil it's for the sake of just wanting more.

It's sad to me that niqqas are advocating the belief that one can't make it with black American women. Everything they whined about not finding in a woman I've found throughout my adult virile life as a black man meeting women.

Those dudes left the states with their heads down looking to jump on board another train. It's not a crime to have expectations of black men to be no different than me and to stay riding on the same train I've been on, only in another country.

They're lames.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Here's the thing.....hopefully for most men in here, I hope if they leave for Brazil it's for the sake of just wanting more.

It's sad to me that niqqas are advocating the belief that one can't make it with black American women. Everything they whined about not finding in a woman I've found throughout my adult virile life as a black man meeting women.

Those dudes left the states with their heads down looking to jump on board another train. It's not a crime to have expectations of black men to be no different than me and to stay riding on the same train I've been on, only in another country.

They're lames.

I don't think there lame. I think the angle the Documentary took is lame.

It looks like Essence Magazine made an article "Blame it On Rio" shytting on black men. So they made this as a counter. The documentary was put together sloppy so it's a bit hard to follow the true meaning within it.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
So if a Black American man has the same attributes as the foreign man, would you look at him the same and give him play?

I realize that women here tend to shyt on their own for being "too nice" but would go out and give the puccy to the foreign guy that is "nice" as well. They have different expectations for different men, sorta like the dorky white dude can get himself an above average chick, but the black dude gotta be swagged out to even get looked at.

I think that question is better reserved for the c00ns on the coli who shyt on black women on a daily while putting ALL others on a pedestal. I would love to see you ask them the same (but this typically only an issue when Black women explore their options).

However, to answer your question. I don't initially choose who I date; as a woman, they approach me. I am not going to discriminate against a man just because he is American. Unless he still has an accent, I initially have no way of knowing where his people are from (esp for second generation men). For me, I am either compatible with a guy or not; attracted to him or not.

Although I can be bytchy here, everyone in real life would describe me as a "nice" girl. Therefore, I tend to go for guys like myself so I don't end up bitter like many of the people on this board. American black guys like to pass women like me because I'm just "regular black" (I'm just lucky that I get love from all races and ethnicities). So to me it seems like black men and women are doing the same thing to the "nice" men and women.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
As the lone brazillian american on this board id like to say that this is very very very very common. Most black men from the US are easy to spot, just by the clothes and the mannerisms as well as the horrible accents or lack of language skills period. Even me, my accent is near perfect, but my clothes etc give it away, however my look is very indicative of how people view the average brazillian male (caboclo google it).

Women like exotic things, exotic males from other countries, euro dudes get tons of play because of this. Its easy to see why in a place like rio or bahia. Sao Paolo (my home state) is a little richer but still has many areas where you could definately pull this.

Cariocas have a stigma attached to outsiders coming and swooping them up because Rio is the biggest destination area.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Also, I have a message for some of you people talking that "couldnt get an american black". Brazillian black females, ESPECIALLY IN RIO, attitude wise can be no different than your average black american female. The same shyt yall whine about can be found in Rio, Salvador, Sao Paolo etc. Loud, Materialistic, ignorant etc.

Especially the ignorant part because the school system can be nonexistent in the favelas. So some of you talkin this "oh they dont get play in the states" the fact is it might be a cultural preference, but considering brazil has african culture out in the fukking open (unlike here) its not c00ning or any of that shyt to get a black woman, or half black woman out there.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Also, I have a message for some of you people talking that "couldnt get an american black". Brazillian black females, ESPECIALLY IN RIO, attitude wise can be no different than your average black american female. The same shyt yall whine about can be found in Rio, Salvador, Sao Paolo etc. Loud, Materialistic, ignorant etc.

Especially the ignorant part because the school system can be nonexistent in the favelas. So some of you talkin this "oh they dont get play in the states" the fact is it might be a cultural preference, but considering brazil has african culture out in the fukking open (unlike here) its not c00ning or any of that shyt to get a black woman, or half black woman out there.

Hold up.....those cats in the video were whining about not getting any play in the US. Flabby dude talking about being upset that a shorty didnt accept him walking up on her. How is it us saying it?

:heh:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
slightly OT, but do they have decent barbers out there?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think that question is better reserved for the c00ns on the coli who shyt on black women on a daily while putting ALL others on a pedestal. I would love to see you ask them the same (but this typically only an issue when Black women explore their options).

However, to answer your question. I don't initially choose who I date; as a woman, they approach me. I am not going to discriminate against a man just because he is American. Unless he still has an accent, I initially have no way of knowing where his people are from (esp for second generation men). For me, I am either compatible with a guy or not; attracted to him or not.

Although I can be bytchy here, everyone in real life would describe me as a "nice" girl. Therefore, I tend to go for guys like myself so I don't end up bitter like many of the people on this board. American black guys like to pass women like me because I'm just "regular black" (I'm just lucky that I get love from all races and ethnicities). So to me it seems like black men and women are doing the same thing to the "nice" men and women.

Women are women :manny: if you fine idgaf if you from Columbia, South America or Columbia, South Carolina.

Alot of these cats are leaving because the culture is stacked against them. Now while im AGAINST leaving JUST for females. I think that the general message DOES have validity. Many black women ARE dismissing black men. And while their standards AREN'T astronomical, they fail to look at the social barriers that stand against young black men that they DO NOT HAVE. Black women will be hired, sought after, accepted, and trusted MUCH quicker than black men. And while many men DO need to step up, its tough to do when you feel like NO ONE, not even your own queens are in your corner.

It's demoralizing on a multitude of levels and black women don't seem to understand that.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Hold up.....those cats in the video were whining about not getting any play in the US. Flabby dude talking about being upset that a shorty didnt accept him walking up on her. How is it us saying it?

:heh:

my bad son. i aint clicked on shyt. i just been reading the thread :youngsabo:

excuse my ignorance

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are women :manny: if you fine idgaf if you from Columbia, South America or Columbia, South Carolina.

Alot of these cats are leaving because the culture is stacked against them. Now while im AGAINST leaving JUST for females. I think that the general message DOES have validity. Many black women ARE dismissing black men. And while their standards AREN'T astronomical, they fail to look at the social barriers that stand against young black men that they DO NOT HAVE. Black women will be hired, sought after, accepted, and trusted MUCH quicker than black men. And while many men DO need to step up, its tough to do when you feel like NO ONE, not even your own queens are in your corner.

It's demoralizing on a multitude of levels and black women don't seem to understand that.

Black men ain't graduating breh. Can't expect us to get hired at the same rate as others who are. I know as Black men we go thru a lot but I'm doubting shyt is much easier for Black women to explain the discrepancy.

Speaking from a large company perspective, a lot would rather hire men over women, that includes Black men. Don't have to worry about any maternity leave or higher insurance. nikkas simply aren't putting in work.