From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
- I know Randall is not the sharpest tool but what exactly did he expect Boyd to do if he was surrounded by four of those things? the whole story line they are building here seems really forced to me but then again Randall is a moron so sure.

- I now fully support the theory that most of the town are NPCs placed there by whatever is running things, not only that but the intelligence stat was left in 5/100, holy fukk are they dumb.

- I get the hot new cop killed someone (by accident) but I mean, a Jane Doe showed up in her town then left the hospital, she is walking around town with an old lunch box and then gets into another accident, while getting her to the hospital they seem to get lost, the Jane Doe starts talking about monsters that come out at night and the driver remains lost (so they get more and more stressed out) her actions sucked but I can 100% see why she would handcuff the crazy old lady that is freaking out, instead of Boyd welcoming another trained officer he gives her shyt and blame her for reacting the way she did when monsters started eating her friends and chasing her.

- the teenage daughter...the writers seem to be stuck on writing her as a regular teenager but she is not, I'm not even talking about her getting high and having fun with the other young dude, that part was good, but her constant whining and complaining "everyone is making a big deal because my mom got out, like whatever *scoffs*", "omg I don't wanna take care of my little brother in this hellish nightmare place!", they should be writing her as someone that has seem some shyt and was forced to grow the fukk up really fukking fast, the Stark kids in GOT are the perfect example of this.

- At least the fukking town got together to hear about what happened to Tabitha, would had been nice if Boyd actually informed everyone that the behavior of the creatures changed, you know so they can be ready for it but naaaah, lets just keep limiting the information we share.

- "the important thing is that she managed to get out!" "cool lets go follow in her footsteps and get out" "whoaaaaa hold up it doesn't work like that!"
Bro literally everything that is bothering me. Perfect summary

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don't think I'm going to make it till the end of this season. Episode 3 was boring as fukk, and now I'm on episode 4 and just had to pause it to come complain to the coli.

Tabitha acting stupid as fukk. These nikkas got you in this ambulance at night riding around when you know damn well you either need a talisman or to get your stupid fukking ass inside with someone who has one. Crying and whining ain't gonna cut it bytch, I would've hopped out the moving ambulance the minute they slowed down enough for me not get injured from the fall. Then, after seeing one of the monsters she freaks out again and let's the cop handcuff her to the ambulance. Well guess what bytch you're just gonna have to shoot me cause if you not gonna let me leave we gonna be fighting on this bytch. Any rational human being would risk tussling with a police officer over being eaten alive by a monster.

Next you have this stupid piece of shyt white boy that went to go get the keys from the bus. He sees the monsters, begins to turn around so he can run and gets met with....a swarm of bugs. Somebody got paid millions of dollars to write in the script this bytch ass motherfukker is supposed to FALL TO THE GROUND while swatting away the insects. Are you kidding me?! I'm gonna catch up just to read through the thread but if can't nobody make sense of this shyt I'm out

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All that is easier said that done, she contacted her family(she could had actually told them what happened and to contact the authorities) then she found Victor's dad and started actually learning about the shyt and making possible progress.

You can't just walk into a tv station all cut up and with an old lunch box and get an interview.
I think the entire thing is a simulation

Even when they're in the real world

They're probably all dead

Or in an in-between place

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just now watching ep 3 of this season, but thoughts on episode 2:
With boyd's military background, he shouldve realized the animals being released was a trap.
Also why the hell werent the animals locked up in the barn at night with a talisman to begin with anyway :martin:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Contributing as in doing anything. Besides Boyd wanting to catch one of the monsters and the food expedition, everyone else is doing jack shyt. Surely there should be multiple expeditions or something right. Even on a smaller scale of just character moments...who is running the diner now? Who is handling the animals now after the slaughter a few eps ago. I just wish this felt more like an actual town again, VS a handful of people doing shyt and then everyone else in a house looking like shell shocked WWI soldiers.
I wish they did more with the other characters

They also kill all the cool, somewhat normal ppl off

Were only left with ppl going crazy or hyper competent/saved because the plot demands it ppl aka Donna, Kenny , the Doctor

Bonds son is so boring

Daps
Perfect example of how styling yourself, and your personality can change people’s perception of you

This is the first time I’ve seen this actor speak as himself, and you’d never think Victor can pull women, but this guy can. Although I think they are building up to a Victor and Sarah kids.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Im finally caught up :blessed: you gotta turn your brain off while watching this show to get past the shytty acting and writing, but its scratching the itch Lost used to give me.

time to catch up on the thread and dap some posts :ahh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wish they did more with the other characters

They also kill all the cool, somewhat normal ppl off

Were only left with ppl going crazy or hyper competent/saved because the plot demands it ppl aka Donna, Kenny , the Doctor

Bonds son is so boring

You can tell young breh is resigned to just collecting a paycheck at this point

Clock in to work

Be a nagging baby daddy :unimpressed:
Get yelled at by dad :unimpressed:

Clock out of work

All the swagger and hennesy to his character from s1 is gone