From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was Boyd I would've made my son put Dale out of his misery in front of everyone.

Want to pop shyt and question my authority :gucci:

Say you'd do my job better:mjtf:

Then pop this dude, that damn near killed you, in front of everyone in town and deal with all the people coming to you complaining about how and why you did it:ufdup:

Then come up with a plan on how to get everyone home using the tree method now that you have proof that you don't know what the fukk happens when you climb into that bytch:stopitslime:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If I was Boyd I would’ve walked out the diner and told them to go do whatever the fukk they want.

Let them run off and die. More food for me.

Fatima dumb ass trying to start a riot in the diner.
I'd have tossed them some rope to tie around people that go into a tree, and some paper to take notes about where they wind up. If I knew about the camera the teens were playing with, I'd give that to any fool trying to climb into a tree too. Good riddance to these fools.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
The frustrating part of the townspeople is they represent society. Fans wanted them to have meetings to discuss what they know and they end up yelling at Boyd and Tabitha then deciding to do the wrong thing (go to the bottle tree). Boyd is the one with the most sense to keep them alive and they all turn on him if he makes a mistake.

The Matthews family is just a random average family next door; annoying kids, ditzy wife, how are they supposed to figure this whole thing out. Cops are useless once in the town.

Maybe if the town captured a group of scientists they could come together and systematically try to find answers. Jade is the most scientific person there and he looks crazy to everyone else.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was Boyd I would’ve walked out the diner and told them to go do whatever the fukk they want.

Let them run off and die. More food for me.

Fatima dumb ass trying to start a riot in the diner.
And if I was Boyd, I'd be damned if the people that said fukk society let's live in a commune where we do whatever the fukk we want because everything is hopeless, try to question my authority :mjtf:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
And if I was Boyd, I'd be damned if the people that said fukk society let's live in a commune where we do whatever the fukk we want because everything is hopeless, try to question my authority :mjtf:
Exactly. fukk y’all. That’s why I’m not the leader because the moment they started that bullshyt I would’ve resorted to some ignorant shyt. I would’ve put Sarah, Dale, and Randall in the box. Can’t let folks think they can get away with murder and attempted murder.

Matter of fact, since y’all know every damn thing, give me back my Talismans and go jumping into trees.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dale got some fukking nerve to call out boyd and donna about accidents when he just stabbed Ellis a couple episodes ago.
So happy he dead, he never did anything but plant seeds of doubt since season 2 by bytching a lot.
They need to kill Nathan off next if he still on the same bullshyt too.

If I was tabitha I wouldve told all the townsppl to fukk off, I aint got no answers for you :yeshrug:
Jade is the most scientific person there and he looks crazy to everyone else.
I dont even think it's the look that turns ppl off from Jade. It's the fact that he is an a$$hole. Habitual line stepper :dead:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Donna is the worst character on the show played by an even worse actress

You wanted to be separate in your dirty little hippie commune. Well, then stay separate, B**** :mjtf:I keep seeing you intermingling with Boyd and the rest of the towns folk instead of staying in the Colony House where your lumpy ass belongs

And her outburst two episodes ago to Boyd where she burst into tears looking to be consoled was embarrassing. I literally laughed out loud when it happened. It was so ridiculous that I cackled. :mjlol: She yells at Boyd to get upstairs right now like she needs to have a serious discussion with him and she...

...breaks down into tears. :what:

f****** disgrace. :scust:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She yells at Boyd to get upstairs right now like she needs o to have a serious discussion with him and she... breaks down into tears.
Yea, was weird. Boyd needed to be called out, he was lashing out because he felt guilty about Randall, but having her break down was ehh. I feel like we already done seen her break down enough about shyt getting to her. She cried before, then we seen her go crazy and take an axe to the colony house floorboards after the vamps attacked it.

Why isnt fatima sick yet from eatting all this rotten shyt?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why isnt fatima sick yet from eatting all this rotten shyt?
It'll get explained later on, unless it doesn't.

Dave_Meltzer_2018.jpg

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Dale got some fukking nerve to call out boyd and donna about accidents when he just stabbed Ellis a couple episodes ago.
So happy he dead, he never did anything but plant seeds of doubt since season 2 by bytching a lot.
They need to kill Nathan off next if he still on the same bullshyt too.

If I was tabitha I wouldve told all the townsppl to fukk off, I aint got no answers for you :yeshrug:

I dont even think it's the look that turns ppl off from Jade. It's the fact that he is an a$$hole. Habitual line stepper :dead:
Jade is the impatient tv viewer trying to hurry everything up and figure out the mystery. He dont got time for their babble. :unimpressed:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I thought dale was going to hop in the tree and immediately we would hear a very faint scream getting louder as he fell from the sky and died right in front of them

Would’ve been fukked up but man getting his insides crushed with rock is probably worse.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol @ pawg cop :mjlol:

She is kinda thick though :patrice:

But yeah, that was an accident. Chick was standing by the window when shots going off like she ain’t never been to no hood… no self awareness. But Boyd snapping is funny af

Tabitha.. I understand. Chick was only gone 3 days and most of that was in the hospital. Where could she have gone right then without a plan? Police? Government? Ghostbusters?

I’m sure going back to the town wasn’t on her list of priorities right then either, it just happened. She was trying to get them to go back the other way so she could find answers in the real world.

Great season so far btw. Somethings different.