From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yea, the pawg cop acted like a reasonable human if we're being honest, so it feels a bit forced tryna vilify her. Nobody has to like/forgive her, but if you just found out monsters are real and got 10 of them closing in on you and you're in a seemingly empty ghost town with no one coming to your rescue, you're unloading the clip.

Also, the townhouse meeting had some good moments/arguments, like addressing that Tabitha did and would come across as hysterical. But how you gon tell them to focus on her getting out but then you discourage them from pursuing how she got out? :mjlol:

I also think that specific tree they've been gassing up as special for the past 2 seaons now leading to that instant death moment was kinda cheap, and once again brings them back to square one.
Yep, plus makes it clear someone its controlling absolutely everything so every advacement they make its pretty much plan of whoever is running shyt so whats the point from my POV of any discovery? I'm just gonna assume its the town fukking with them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The villagers are right, Tabitha went into the real world and acted like a retard for 3 days and then almost got her and the old man bodied in a car accident because her stupid gremlin brain wouldn’t relax for 5 minutes.

she could have started a whole conspiracy posted stuff on the internet, alerted local news networks, law enforcements, gave people all the sinstruction and details on what happened and what vampire town is like, etc.

she’s a fukking idiot

Daps
The villagers are right, Tabitha went into the real world and acted like a retard for 3 days and then almost got her and the old man bodied in a car accident because her stupid gremlin brain wouldn’t relax for 5 minutes.

she could have started a whole conspiracy posted stuff on the internet, alerted local news networks, law enforcements, gave people all the sinstruction and details on what happened and what vampire town is like, etc.

she’s a fukking idiot

There's not one soul who would've believed her story. "There's a town that you're permanently trapped in where monsters come out at night and kill you, we protective ourselves from the monsters by hanging a rock on the door"
:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's not one soul who would've believed her story. "There's a town that you're permanently trapped in where monsters come out at night and kill you, we protective ourselves from the monsters by hanging a rock on the door"
:unimpressed:

There are still people who believe the earth is flat and Tupac is alive. You can at least name some of the missing people to get the families and friends interested and questioning authorities

you don’t gotta lead with “undead” and ’tree portals’ you start by alerting the news network you and your family have been lost for a few months, explain that other families (name names) also seem to be stuck in town and that they were being held hostage and/or tortured by locals with no way to escape.

regardless of people thinking she’s a little crazy she’s still a missing person which requires investigation

Last edited:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
There are still people who believe the earth is flat and Tupac is alive. You can at least name some of the missing people to get the families and friends interested and questioning authorities

you don’t gotta lead with “undead” and ’tree portals’ you start by alerting the news network you and your family have been lost for a few months, explain that other families (name names) also seem to be stuck in town and that they were being held hostage and/or tortured by locals with no way to escape.

regardless of people thinking she’s a little crazy she’s still a missing person which requires investigation
They'll ask Where is this town?
-I dont know
How did you leave the town?
-I cant say
How did missing people From all over the country get to the same place?

There's no way to describe this town without sounding crazy. Then she already lead one cop into the town who started bustin shots at everybody.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
They'll ask Where is this town?
-I dont know
How did you leave the town?
-I cant say
How did missing people From all over the country get to the same place?

There's no way to describe this town without sounding crazy. Then she already lead one cop into the town who started bustin shots at everybody.
Exactly there’s not much she could explain, she did everything she could do at the moment which was meeting ______. She was only gone for three days maybe she could’ve done more if she was out for longer. She didn’t expect to be going right back to the spot she came back from that soon.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tabitha was the last person to see her family alive, and knew the names of several missing people. The police would have locked her up, and admitted her to a mental institution for that story.
Especially the way people on that show talk without answering questions.

Cops: Tabitha, you and your family have been missing for weeks. Where have you been? Where are your husband and kids?

Tabitha: *While staring blankly at a wall* They're somewhere that's nowhere, with the monsters that come out at night, kids that aren't really there, trees that transport you to the real world. There's a bunch of people in the woods, all looking for a way out, only I had the power to make it out.

Cops: :gucci: Whose blood do you have on your clothes?

Tabitha: The kid that tried to save the world by pushing me out of a window.

Cops: :camby: You're under arrest for the murder of your husband and kids.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Boyd’s da fukken man hahaha his reaction in the last scene of this episode hahaha :laff: 🫡
He's on the verge of breakdown every episode lol

The moment between Victor and his father was a good payoff but still not seeing how they tie this shyt together,

Really stupid how they're acting like the cop killed chick in cold blood, feels very forced there.

Wonder what the Polaroid Elgin took of Julie will show but then again shyt won't go anywhere anyways

Dale was getting irritating so not sorry to see him get packed up in concrete.

Daps
Especially the way people on that show talk without answering questions.

Cops: Tabitha, you and your family have been missing for weeks. Where have you been? Where are your husband and kids?

Tabitha: *While staring blankly at a wall* They're somewhere that's nowhere, with the monsters that come out at night, kids that aren't really there, trees that transport you to the real world. There's a bunch of people in the woods, all looking for a way out, only I had the power to make it out.

Cops: :gucci: Whose blood do you have on your clothes?

Tabitha: The kid that tried to save the world by pushing me out of a window.

Cops: :camby: You're under arrest for the murder of your husband and kids.

Tabitha: No PLEASE, you don’t understand! I saw dead children. I dug up the house they gave us, and there were no power, or gas lines. The monsters look like people dressed from the 60s. They know all our names.

Police: :skip:

Daps

The moment between Victor and his father was a good payoff but still not seeing how they tie this shyt together,

Really stupid how they're acting like the cop killed chick in cold blood, feels very forced there.

Wonder what the Polaroid Elgin took of Julie will show but then again shyt won't go anywhere anyways

I’d assume the dead woman would be in the background.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

There's some long-running coli thread that's like "black people lookin exasperated" or somethin, i swear Boyd is the poster child of that shyt :mjlol:

Also, it's kinda wild that Dale literally stabbed Boyd's son with a kitchen knife while advocating to kick out all the new bus arrivals in the middle of the night... yet Boyd never had any on-screen smoke for that mf'er.

Writers gave dude an intentionally racist character profile, had him antagonize the main character's son throughout the first 2 seasons, never follow-up on it... and that's the death you give him? C'mon now

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

All that is easier said that done, she contacted her family(she could had actually told them what happened and to contact the authorities) then she found Victor's dad and started actually learning about the shyt and making possible progress.

You can't just walk into a tv station all cut up and with an old lunch box and get an interview.