From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So Boyd saved everyone by discovering the talismans, establishing the town, finding food, creating law/order and the minute some shyt goes wrong they want to get rid of him? Every time?
:dead:

I liked the episode overall. The townhall felt long overdue. I'm glad there's actually conversation and sharing of information this season but it highlights just how weird shyt has been previously. And while I get that the town is in crisis/chaos it's still dumb that so many strong willed/smart characters have turned into little more than bit characters who helplessly wander from scene to scene. What happened to Ellis having some type of drive, or Jim doing ANYTHING, or Sara interacting with multiple people etc. I get that people are falling apart, like Donna. But it just feels like a waste because these are interesting characters, it seems like there are things to be done...and instead people just do nothing and then react to whatever the public reveal at the end of the episode is. Randal on an ambulance laid out, Dale in a brick wall lmao. What will the town react to next.
:mjlol:

I need Sara to get back with Boyd and figure some shyt out. Also the bottles....are those coordinates on the paper? Maybe there's some way to determine where you end up, based on the time of day you enter the tree.