From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this shyt going on with Fatima is the only interesting thing going on in the show right now. I’m a big horror fan, so I see why other people might not like it, but atleast it’s different. Every episode is just merging into each other with no answers no nothing.

Her storyline is the only one that is actively progressing

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I didn't want to comment on this until seeing the episode but yeah the hype wasn't justified

The ways these fools don't communicate has become beyond a joke at this point, Tabitha only tells Jim that Victors father is here and that she actually made it outside?

I'm not that interested in the Fatima stuff, just another BS distraction, what they doing turning this shyt into the Walking Dead? Not even the Monsters actually eat people.

One part that did make me chuckle was Victor talking about his mother and sister dying telling Sarah "they died just like Nathan, except I didn't murder them" :mjlol:

Can tell they're going to rush the hell out of the reveals because the pacing is ass
Yeah, and the crazy shyt is they got time because they don't be doing shyt!!!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This show is soon to be put to pasture by me if something doesn't pick up. The ''mystery'' of it all was cool at first but it's gotten repetitive at this point and Boyd trapping one of the things is probably how the season will end .
I probably won't watch again until the finale and catch up

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yea the hype of episode 4 fell flat. Nothing "shocked" me. Fatima turning is new and all but not shocking. The bytch was eating rotting food so something was up. Ill probably let the season ride out and then binge the rest. Im tired of cliff hangers and no answers. Still wanting to know if their were giant spiders in the woods. Also, they hinted at the town basically being the soft part of the place when Floyd went into the woods and saw the hanging guy who basically said those things in the town aint shyt compared to whats really out here. Then the whole music box thing took place and now its gone with no explaination :mjlol: . Show seems they all over the place with no real answers. Trying to introduce new horror things and then letting them die out with no real conclusions.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea the hype of episode 4 fell flat. Nothing "shocked" me. Fatima turning is new and all but not shocking. The bytch was eating rotting food so something was up. Ill probably let the season ride out and then binge the rest. Im tired of cliff hangers and no answers. Still wanting to know if their were giant spiders in the woods. Also, they hinted at the town basically being the soft part of the place when Floyd went into the woods and saw the hanging guy who basically said those things in the town aint shyt compared to whats really out here. Then the whole music box thing took place and now its gone with no explaination :mjlol: . Show seems they all over the place with no real answers. Trying to introduce new horror things and then letting them die out with no real conclusions.

“What are we gonna do we have no more food!” -40 minutes of deciding what to do, if they should kill the livestock, saving the livestock, someone dying

Next episode - “hey yall we found a whole valley filled with food, our food problems are officially over”

:unimpressed:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If we get another season I'm binging, we are halfway through this one so I will continue the week to week but never again, like this show doesn't even give you stuff to theorize about week by week, most of the theory discussions online are still from stuff from season 1 and part of 2.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I might just wait til the end of the season to binge watch the eps. I'm gonna miss the weekly FROM podcasts though. Teflon tv, Reel Enigmas and Theories, Eman.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It also feels like certain characters don’t even exist this season Or serve any purpose.

the daughter of the main family, she comes in for one scene, cuss’s the father out for being a moron and leaves.

breh with the Afro thats having nightmares, they finally gave him a scene again but who knows it it will amount to anything.

the girl who killed her brother

Boyd’s son

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I really fukking hate the daughter acting like a regular teenager, like whinning about having to take care of her brother, c*nt wtf else you gonna do? Go party?

If they don't have anything for her this season just have her getting more involved in the main characters discussions, write some lines on her giving her opinions on stuff or sugesting ideas or a plan.

Her whole personality so far this season has been "omg I hate you dad!"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They probably needed someone to stay behind and greet all the new comers. Just like how we saw they allow Floyd to live twice now. Them ghouls aren't brain dead after all

Im going to be honest, dude doesn’t seem like he can wipe his own ass much less survive in a town filled with vampires and no food for 30+ years by himself