From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Just a heads up. Episode 4 was very hyped up before the season started. Reviewers who got to watch episodes 1-4 early said they couldn't wait to see what happens in episode 5, and 6. Because of all that happens in episode 4. The actress who portrays Tabitha says the 4th episode is her favorite episode of the season. She also claimed that It will shock everyone.

Now, I doubt there will be answers. But I think this next episode will unveil a huge discovery that'll heavily allude to one of the many theories that's been theorized by the fandom since season 1. Should be a must watch.

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode had my anxiety peaked. It was pretty intense. Fatima is a damn behemoth and so is her seed. That scene with her and --- I knew they would go there, but I didn't think they'd show it. Like it would be alluded to with blood all over Fatima's mouth in the next scene.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Episode was great. There was a mad switching back and forth because there was a lot going on. I love when shows do that. Episode started a little slow, and one of the storylines was meh and took time away from the more interesting storylines but once it picked up they was cooking. 9/10. Still no answers but just a really good episode with a lot of tension.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I saw a black dude in colony house that probably never had a speaking role in the show. Why tf didn’t they send him to the woods for food instead of the towns only doctor?

At least they circled back to some plot points I thought were forgotten about.

Maybe victor went to Sarah because he knows she hears the voices in her head.
They sent a dude mourning his mom, the tiny town's doctor and the towns drunk :russ:

Fun ep today but got damn it STOP INTRODUCING shyt!!!!

And wtf with the old lady that can see the future? Maybe tell someone?

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
They sent a dude mourning his mom, the tiny town's doctor and the towns drunk :russ:

Fun ep today but got damn it STOP INTRODUCING shyt!!!!

And wtf with the old lady that can see the future? Maybe tell someone?
Man at least now they started talking a little bit smh tell people about the crazy hallucinations you see or what yall saw when the cicadas had you zoned out damn!

The wet ghost lady Elgin keeps seeing needs a bigger push cuz they keep teasing this shyt and nothing is happening. Or stop introducing more shyt for real.

Tabitha’s character just pisses me off so bad. She’s like barely able to speak up on shyt when it counts. I would’ve ran in the house like “AYE YALL we got victors daddy over here!” Then the ambulance scene she’s just not animated enough for my liking.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Man at least now they started talking a little bit smh tell people about the crazy hallucinations you see or what yall saw when the cicadas had you zoned out damn!

The wet ghost lady Elgin keeps seeing needs a bigger push cuz they keep teasing this shyt and nothing is happening. Or stop introducing more shyt for real.

Tabitha’s character just pisses me off so bad. She’s like barely able to speak up on shyt when it counts. I would’ve ran in the house like “AYE YALL we got victors daddy over here!” Then the ambulance scene she’s just not animated enough for my liking.
I don't even know why she was going nuts over the ambulance going back, won't they end up in the town anyway?

Like calm down and say hey this is my town my kids are here and they need help, stuff like that don't start yelling like a maniac, she has to realize they are not gonna believe the monstet shyt.

kornholio

Rookie
Daps
This episode had my anxiety peaked. It was pretty intense. Fatima is a damn behemoth and so is her seed. That scene with her and --- I knew they would go there, but I didn't think they'd show it. Like it would be alluded to with blood all over Fatima's mouth in the next scene.
Fatima is definitely turning into a ghoul.