From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I saw a black dude in colony house that probably never had a speaking role in the show. Why tf didn’t they send him to the woods for food instead of the towns only doctor?

At least they circled back to some plot points I thought were forgotten about.

Maybe victor went to Sarah because he knows she hears the voices in her head.
Yup, out of all the men to send on a most critical mission to collect hordes of food and camp over night, they include the old flabby racist that stabbed the sheriff's son and attempted to kick out all the new arrivals in the middle of the night

:dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's funny that when the bus driver and the guy who sleeps in the bus finally got some screen time again I was thinking wow, that entire crop of new characters is basically irrelevant. And now we have a new crop of characters showing up in an ambulance.

Then with some old characters who just disappear or get sidelined...what happened with Sara? She went from being one of the most interesting characters to just nothing. You'd think that in a situation where people are hearing/seeing things, they'd want to talk to Sara right.

I also continue to dislike the way the show constantly delays dramatic scenes with some type of shock or mystery that is rarely resolved or even discussed much in following episodes. We've talked about the car crash but what about the bird busting through a window during the tarot card reading lmao. Right next to the black guy who had a dream that we never got much info on. It's just stacking shyt up with no plans for resolution.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's funny that when the bus driver and the guy who sleeps in the bus finally got some screen time again I was thinking wow, that entire crop of new characters is basically irrelevant. And now we have a new crop of characters showing up in an ambulance.

Then with some old characters who just disappear or get sidelined...what happened with Sara? She went from being one of the most interesting characters to just nothing. You'd think that in a situation where people are hearing/seeing things, they'd want to talk to Sara right.

I also continue to dislike the way the show constantly delays dramatic scenes with some type of shock or mystery that is rarely resolved or even discussed much in following episodes. We've talked about the car crash but what about the bird busting through a window during the tarot card reading lmao. Right next to the black guy who had a dream that we never got much info on. It's just stacking shyt up with no plans for resolution.

Yup, I feel they don't give the young characters enough to do in the show. You'd forget Julie x Fatima x Ellis started off as a pretty likable trio with chemistry in s1, but their individual development and complexity peaked at the Colony House Massacre. They've largely become caricatures of themselves since, without ever having agency.

or Randall, who is the type that would've been tried Boyd's epiphany of trying to capture one... how dope would it have been if an earlier subplot was Randall, Ellis, and Kenny deciding to work together on that end? But they just keep him one-note angry.

There really should've been a moment where 5-6 of the core young characters got together at the lake spot/wherever and developed some agency.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

100% literally before it showed her on the screen my girl asked what the fukk happened to the bus driver. :mjpls:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I can’t watch an episode without getting mad at how horror-movie-level dumb everyone is :snoop:

The lack of communication and pauses on development by cutting to scenes of other characters to delay any kind of story progress is gonna make me dip

If my girl wasn’t asking to watch I’d have been gone :unimpressed:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Just gotta accept the show for what it is at this point; some ol' bullshyt

Characters are dumb, plot dumb but now the monsters are smart but wait I bet they don't use the cattle trick ever again right?

Now a group of new characters to go along with all the other under utilised characters, all the stuff with Elgin has gone absolutely nowhere for example.

I'm seeing cancellation on the horizon but I've watched too much to bail now :francis:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps

Characters are dumb, plot dumb but now the monsters are smart but wait I bet they don't use the cattle trick ever again right?

Now a group of new characters to go along with all the other under utilised characters, all the stuff with Elgin has gone absolutely nowhere for example.

I'm seeing cancellation on the horizon but I've watched too much to bail now :francis:
Yeah if they don't turn the corner soon and start giving us some answers this could be toast after this season. Great premise but they act like this is 20 years ago where they would have 8 20 episode seasons to plod through.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Dunno, this show operates like they know they got multiple seasons in the can already. The Amazon Prime pick increased the budget and perhaps they're content to roll this shyt out every September/October as a "horror" show for new people to tune into. Speaking of which, anyone peep how every "previously on From" recap features the bloody death of Kenny's mom lmao. It's like the show is constantly saying "hey remember that scary scene from the first ep this season?" I don't think we've even seen the monsters since that episode lmao.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Whoever is writing season 3 episode is killing this shyt

There's a tree in the middle of the road

I fukking lost it!!!