From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
The entity or whatever running the place playing Celebration was savage as fukk. god damn.

Someone gotta be living out by that lake tending to the Veg they found surely. Wonder if its the same person that was banging on the huts Kenny & Jim were in last episode :jbhmm:

Was hoping we got to see Boyd & Kenny torch them mfs in the tunnels.

Fatima a Grimy bytch for eating the rotting veg :scust: there's no way her baby is human. she defo got a demon baby growing inside her.

Jim ''Its nearly dark'' but just lets both his kids wander off to feed the animals after what just happened the night before. The fukk is wrong with this family. :francis:

The entity or whatever ringing the phone saying its Jim's dead son, This mf got no chill.

Daps
Jim is the most frustrating character. You know your kids are notorious for getting into trouble, and you are stuck in a dangerous place where crazy things happen. But you let them go off alone.

:what:

I think Fatima is either turning into a monster, or carrying a monster. I think since they killed a monster, it needs to be replaced, and they want the same number of monsters around. But unless the pregnancy progresses at a fast pace, or she dies, the baby won’t come any time soon. From the first episode until now, it’s only been about 3 weeks.

Victor’s mom saying she needed to free the children makes me think that’s the key to leaving, or the purpose. I still think it’s a game, and the point is to free the children. But she seems like the only one who had visions of that place before going there, other than Elgin. Donna said the “game” here is rigged.

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Kenny got some restraint cuz I would take out my frustration on Sarah.

Lmao at Victor going off on Ethan.

Boyd gotta start making some plays. Thank god he’s giving Ellis something to do next episode.

Donna coming at Boyd like that smh bytch

fukk Jim. Raise your kids.

I can watch the monsters tearing the flesh from peoples bodies but yo, stop showing Fatima vomiting. I ain’t trying to look at that shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I thought that was the best episode in awhile. The reveals were effective and interesting. The new food, Victor's dad revealing the paintings and what his wife said, Fatima eating the spoiled food...I fukked with it all. Honestly the least exciting part was the ending with the phone call being Thomas. I thought it was going to be the first voice Jim heard warning about his wife digging the hole.

The food being near the lake is interesting. In the previous ep they mentioned that entire area seemed new, and they didn't see the things Boyd told them about. Makes me wonder if the surrounding area beyond the town change with the seasons? Or maybe it changed due to all the fukkery Boyd/Sara/Tabitha were doing. Also makes me wonder if there's someone out there. Someone had to plant that shyt.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Didn’t know there was a thread. Just came across this show a few weeks ago and binged seasons 1 and 2.

I’ll say that I thought s1 was fiya but flawed, however midway thru s2 it became clear the characters were becoming progressively dumber to distract us from a meandering plot. It’s a great premise but some bad tropes are plaguing it:
  • Withholding crucial information for no good reason. i.e. Boyd throughout s2
  • Previously reasonable characters suddenly acting irrational, like heading out at night to save wandering farm animals they could just track in the morning
  • Dropped storylines, big and small; from the radio signal to Julie wanting Fatima
  • Characters not having shyt to do… all Ellis does is get his ass whooped by circumstance.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Another thing I liked was that we finally got an argument that wasn't entirely based off stupidity. Donna's emotional outburst was fine but I'm glad she admitted she was wrong about the animals. Last ep she said they were the last source of food...for her to switch and act like Boyd should have let the animals die was insanity. Love the fact that she recognized that and apologized while still being upset with Boyd about something else (not going home). The show has really struggled with those confrontation/arguments because information is constantly being withheld for no reason, or intentions contradict out of nowhere...but I'm glad they did this one right.

I'd follow Boyd anywhere. Dude really has no easy answers, no magic bullets, no solutions. And despite all that still keeps finding a way to buy the town an extra inch of survival.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t know there was a thread. Just came across this show a few weeks ago and binged seasons 1 and 2.

I’ll say that I thought s1 was fiya but flawed, however midway thru s2 it became clear the characters were becoming progressively dumber to distract us from a meandering plot. It’s a great premise but some bad tropes are plaguing it:
  • Withholding crucial information for no good reason. i.e. Boyd throughout s2
  • Previously reasonable characters suddenly acting irrational, like heading out at night to save wandering farm animals they could just track in the morning
  • Dropped storylines, big and small; from the radio signal to Julie wanting Fatima
  • Characters not having shyt to do… all Ellis does is get his ass whooped by circumstance.
Imma be pissed if they don’t come back to all the storylines. The cicadas and the bracelet Tabitha found.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
And how is that fat girl still fat? They have a limited food supply, and it’s mostly vegetables and protein. How long has she been there?
It reminds me of Sam in GOT, nikka spent weeks (maybe months) walking in the cold and barely eating anything and still was 300 pounds :mjlol:

Daps
Show had so much promise, first episode and season was goat status. But im bored with monsters coming out night, I don't even know what's going on. By the end of season 3 there has to be some answers besides monsters, stuck in a town, random kids.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Better episode with some interesting developments and definitely hit a lil hard with the emotional weight of what happened to Tian-Chen
But still no closer to answers and throwing Thomas calling in at the end had me like :francis:

Still gonna rock with it for now