From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell asleep watching season 3 ep 1 last night.. I'll try again today. I still don't know wtf is going on but I'm locked into this show

They should've kept that smiley killer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jim :mindblown:

Watch him and Kenny wander through the forest all season not being able to get back. Mentioning this new land/statues and going in a different direction wasn't said for nothing imo. Plus idk what that thing at their door was, didn't sound like a walker.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Jim :mindblown:

Watch him and Kenny wander through the forest all season not being able to get back. Mentioning this new land/statues and going in a different direction wasn't said for nothing imo. Plus idk what that thing at their door was, didn't sound like a walker.
Or watch them go back to town and don't tell anyone about the statues until the season finale :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or watch them go back to town and don't tell anyone about the statues until the season finale :mjlol:
I'm going to have to stop coming into this thread. My wife and I already at the point where we're watching episodes with the :stopitslime::usure: and talking about how dumb the characters are. This thread is going to make it more likely that I bush it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I started this series recently and finished season one. It started teetering near the end. Against my better judgment, I started season two and I'm ready to bail.

The writing/characters got so ridiculously bad so quickly. All through season one, it was clear as day this came from people involved with Lost. At least that show was good through three seasons. This didn't even make it one.:francis:

I didn't even bother with Season Two with how the end of One was trending like you said. I knew it would be disappointing :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't even bother with Season Two with how the end of One was trending like you said. I knew it would be disappointing :pachaha:
Idk…

It’s just like Lost with unlikeable characters… if possible.

But, I will say when the action gets on its good. Main problems is the writers not giving anyone zero explanation for ANYTHING going on.

And theres hardly investigations into it and when there is, they either quit/fail or you just end up with even MORE questions than answers.

And seriously… why don’t they just wear the talismans?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tapped out. I can't do another season of absolutely nothing happening.

I'll check back in two months.