From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly hate the whole Matthews family at this point, they stay doing stupid shyt constantly.
Wife went through some magic tree, ended up in a tower, got pushed out a window, woke up back in the real world, instead of going to the police or anywhere to figure out what the fukk happened and how to get back and save everyone, she goes to confession :stopitslime:

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Anyone else think that priest def knows something? the min Tabitha said she was Lost the mf be like ''So what snacks did your friend pack you?'' conveniently leading up to her finding the address in the lunchbox? nah that mf is sus AF

Anyone else also think Fatima's baby is gonna end up being some fukked up monster too?

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Wife went through some magic tree, ended up in a tower, got pushed out a window, woke up back in the real world, instead of going to the police or anywhere to figure out what the fukk happened and how to get back and save everyone, she goes to confession :stopitslime:

Yeah this bytch BUGGIN. police would have probably said she was looney tunes & locked her up in the nut house though but still

You just know she's gonna end up back there in a few episodes without having told anyone on the outside anything useful that could help

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Even if she thinks it’s hard to explain and they would lock her up, she’s moving weird and she looks like a wife that just murdered her entire family.

Calling her mom probably made it worse.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Tabitha’s scenes felt super drawn out and boring for some reason

Daps

If she told the police that story, they would think she’s crazy, and have her locked in a mental institution. If somebody told you they were driving on the highway in another state, took an exit, ended up stuck in a town where monsters that look like humans come out at night, and a little boy pushed them off a tower, and they woke up in Maine, would you believe them?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Kenny had two foreshadowing moments pertaining to his mother this episode.

The first one is around the 17 minute mark. He’s talking to Boyd outside about how he “knows what it’s like to lose a parent here, and I’m not going to watch Julie, and Ethan lose both their parents in the same week”. Assuming his mother was clapped at the end (I think they tortured her and didn’t kill her). Disregarding the same week comment. What was said is basically foreshadowing for himself and both his parents.

The second one is around the 22 minute mark in the diner with Kenny, his mother, and the nurse chick he has a crush on. The mother says “I can’t lose you too”. Kenny replies “we’re going to be fine, it’s going to be fine. You guys worry too much”. As he said that he grabbed the back of her head/hair. You can tell this was done on purpose to foreshadow what was going to happen to her at the end of the episode.

We already know the monsters sees, and hears everything (either it’s a simulation, or the demons are the ravens, and birds in the sky during the day). They seem pissed about Boyd breaking that music box last season finale. It appears that they’re taking whatever the townspeople do, and say during the day, and using it to inflict fear in them, and get them to fall in line (I think they pretty much said this last season).

I hope they keep it up with the foreshadowing. I love shyt like that.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Also, why they never wear the talismans?
They have to try that theory this season. They should search for more of them to. Just to be safe. My azz would’ve been bailing through Fromville with a hundred of them thangs on me. At all times like:

GettyImages-910860854.jpg

Have them demons looking at me like :mjtf::lupe::hubie::whoa:

“No fair, he has on 50 talisman chains. That nikka cheating”:lolbron: