From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
The town took a massive L last night...sheesh:damn:

Kenny's character is about to either go crazy like the town drunk or turn into a maniacal demon slayer. No in betweeen. His mom went from not speaking a lick of English in S1 to now holding full conversations in S2 only to be killed by being a dummy in the 1st episode of S3:why:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Black dude gotta do something useful soon. Dude walking around scared to sleep just taking up space.

I don’t trust the old white woman that seems to know a lot of stuff.

Jim once again being a complete dumbass. Hate him. Kenny shouldn’t have gone with him.

Wtf is Tabitha going to do with Victor’s dad? How would he be able to help with anything? Unless he knows of a way to get back. From the next episode preview he look like he about to go off and smack the shyt out of her lmao

Kenny is right, can’t play defense forever Boyd.

Daps
Can we agree that we don’t have to make spoiler tags after the show aired? Even in the draconian House Of The Dragon thread we speak openly live, and once it’s aired at its regular time.

I say no spoilers if you watched when it drops on streaming Sunday morning, but free for all after episode airs on cable that night.

:manny:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Can we agree that we don’t have to make spoiler tags after the show aired? Even in the draconian House Of The Dragon thread we speak openly live, and once it’s aired at its regular time.

I say no spoilers if you watched when it drops on streaming Sunday morning, but free for all after episode airs on cable that night.

I'm cool with that. IDK mf's will neg you quick for posting a spoiler in GOT

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Agreed, everyone who enters the thread on or after air time and haven't watched the ep has no one to blame but himself :yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Eddard-Stark-in-Kings-Landing.jpg

:troll:
Exactly why those first few seasons are GOATED. Plot armour didn't exist in early thrones; if you found yourself in a dire situation even as a main character your ass is most likely cooked. Plot armour sucks

Any of y'all watch the walking dead? It's like when Glenn survived getting cornered by that big ass horde by hiding in the most unrealistic fashion possible. I think the writers knew that shyt was gay and stupid which is why he got baptized by Lucille at the very beginning of the following season (its been a while my timeline may be off but not by much)

Shows that are afraid of killing off the main character shouldn't put them in fatal situations only to come out unscathed. Watch next week the monsters be on some "we have a bigger plan for you boyd'" only to let him live long enough to figure some shyt out and eventually cook all they ass in the series finale. I'm getting ahead of myself lol but still

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim once again being a complete dumbass. Hate him. Kenny shouldn’t have gone with him.
Literally everybody: Hey Jim, I understand your wife is missing and you want to find her, but your plan of going out to the woods and staying out there at night is reckless as fukk. You got two kids that need you and you can't make them orphans.

Jim: fukk that, I gotta find my wife.

*5 hours later*

Jim: You know, never thought about this, but I'm putting my kids at risk of being orphans. I gotta go back.

Kenny: :unimpressed:
Anyone else think the people in Colony House act a little…slow? They act like children. It’s like Donna and Ellis are running an adult daycare.
fukk the colony house. They wanna live separate and carefree and grow their own food and then want to put everyone at risk when things go bad.

They're like Texas, telling the country to fukk themselves then want to beg for aid because everything went to shyt because the temperature dropped below 40 degrees.

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Shows that are afraid of killing off the main character shouldn't put them in fatal situations only to come out unscathed. Watch next week the monsters be on some "we have a bigger plan for you boyd'" only to let him live long enough to figure some shyt out and eventually cook all they ass in the series finale. I'm getting ahead of myself lol but still
I went back and looked at the season 3 trailer and there’s a clip where Boyd is outside in the street at night trying to get into an ambulance but he doesn’t have the key. He turns around and the monsters have the keys and ask “looking for these?”

Then they tell him that he can’t save everybody.

So it looks like they will continue fukking with him and letting him make a little bit of progress.

So you called it lmao next week they are going to do exactly what you said and they absolutely are going to let him live long enough to figure some shyt out

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Anyone else think the people in Colony House act a little…slow? They act like children. It’s like Donna and Ellis are running an adult daycare.

fukk em. That old woman that's living there is super sus.

Literally everybody: Hey Jim, I understand your wife is missing and you want to find her, but your plan of going out to the woods and staying out there at night is reckless as fukk. You got two kids that need you and you can't make them orphans.

*5 hours later*

Jim: You know, never thought about this, but I'm putting my kids at risk of being orphans. I gotta go back.

I honestly hate the whole Matthews family at this point, they stay doing stupid shyt constantly.

fukk the colony house. They wanna live separate and carefree and grow their own food and then want to put everyone at risk when things go bad.

They're like Texas telling the country to fukk themselves then want to beg for aid because everything went to shyt because the temperature dropped below 40 degrees.

Facts. fukk em for raiding the diner. Need a massive colony house hippie culling within the next few eps.

Daps

*5 hours later*

They're like Texas telling the country to fukk themselves then want to beg for aid because everything went to shyt because the temperature dropped below 40 degrees.

She’s different.

:troll:

:unimpressed: