From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I want to binge this season but I'm just not disciplined enough to wait :francis: fukk it brehs I'm in

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Been watching this show since before it started getting a little recognition. So i’m the OG lol. That said, the first episode was good not great. I see some people online saying it’s crack, fire etc. If the last 10 or so minutes didn’t happen at the end. I think those people would be saying the episode was :russell:outside the Tabitha stuff. Looking forward to the season though because the "Previously on From" showed mad storylines/questions from season one and two. They can’t show that and not answer all of them. That would be the last straw this season for people to quit the show, and it getting canceled. I still think this show would greatly benefit from dropping all at once. I’m locked in regardless but they’re going to have to not bullshyt us this season.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Been watching this show since before it started getting a little recognition. Some i’m the OG lol. That said, the first episode was good not great. I see some people online saying it’s crack, fire etc. If the last 10 or so minutes didn’t happen at the end. I think those people would be saying the episode was :russell:outside the Tabitha stuff. Looking forward to the season though because the previously showed mad storylines/questions from season one and two. They can’t do that and not answer all of them. That would be the last straw this season for people to quit the show, and it getting canceled. I still think this show would greatly benefit from dropping all at once. I’m locked in regardless but they’re going to have to not bullshyt us this season.
Hopefully they take the feedback from(lol) last season into account

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I hate when the main character gets into a seemingly hopeless situation because we know this nikka not finna die. The episode was dope kinda slow at first but the ending turnt up so I'm cool with it BUT come on man they got dude trapped at night inside this barn monsters in there and right outside the door they in that ho scalping bytches n shyt, what they finna write to plot armor breh up outta this one? It's just kinda stupid lol there's no reasonable way he survives this situation but we know he will.

Daps
I hate when the main character gets into a seemingly hopeless situation because we know this nikka not finna die. The episode was dope kinda slow at first but the ending turnt up so I'm cool with it BUT come on man they got dude trapped at night inside this barn monsters in there and right outside the door they in that ho scalping bytches n shyt, what they finna write to plot armor breh up outta this one? It's just kinda stupid lol there's no reasonable way he survives this situation but we know he will.

Eddard-Stark-in-Kings-Landing.jpg

:troll:

• Haha
Reactions: BBG