From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

:mjcry:
Preorder some drywall repair kits and a spare TV remote, after season 3 introduces even more bullshyt instead of explaining the previous bullshyt.
Well in truth there has only been two seasons so expecting a full explanation takes the thrill away. Part of the allure is wondering what the fukk is going on, unless some absolute madness occurs towards the end of season 2.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well in truth there has only been two seasons so expecting a full explanation takes the thrill away. Part of the allure is wondering what the fukk is going on, unless some absolute madness occurs towards the end of season 2.

You had the benefit of binging. the show moves incredibly slow weekly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I can imagine the frustration having to wait week by week. It is crazy that this show doesn’t have a cult following though when you know if it was released on Netflix it would be huge.

Thats why grandfather of harlem isn’t that popular, its not because its not a really good show, its just no one watches Epix.

I think they will eventually license these shows out to netflix like other streaming services are doing

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Thats why grandfather of harlem isn’t that popular, its not because its not a really good show, its just no one watches Epix.

I think they will eventually license these shows out to netflix like other streaming services are doing

Hopefully it doesn’t lead to a cancellation as I am really loving this show. There are legit oh shyt moments done better than most horror movies these days.