From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yikes I feel like I'm in a twilight zone reading the last posts. I loved this series and couldn't even finish Silo S1 which I found mid as hell.

Must say I don't understand all the complaining about there being more mysteries and not much answers yet, I mean they're in a totally absurd world and basically with hardly any knowldege of it so of course there's a lot they don't understand and are still discovering. And yeah new things are happening since they are trying new things themselves. Also it's only been two seasons, y'all impatient af :dead:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yikes I feel like I'm in a twilight zone reading the last posts. I loved this series and couldn't even finish Silo S1 which I found mid as hell.

Must say I don't understand all the complaining about there being more mysteries and not much answers yet, I mean they're in a totally absurd world and basically with hardly any knowldege of it so of course there's a lot they don't understand and are still discovering. And yeah new things are happening since they are trying new things themselves. Also it's only been two seasons, y'all impatient af :dead:

Yeah, I share similar sentiments regarding Silo. It was predictable and a little boring imo. I like it though.

I really like From and enjoyed both seasons.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Biggest complaint is that the people don't talk to each other/share information. It's totally unrealistic and bad writing that's done to stretch out the story.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Biggest complaint is that the people don't talk to each other/share information. It's totally unrealistic and bad writing that's done to stretch out the story.

I mean like it's said at some point, there all in a wildly new traumatizing experience, they don't know nor trust each other and even going to sleep isn't safe. Sounds pretty realistic that they wouldn't be all "we are the world" and sharing every bit of info they have. If they even trust that info themselves.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I mean like it's said at some point, there all in a wildly new traumatizing experience, they don't know nor trust each other and even going to sleep isn't safe. Sounds pretty realistic that they wouldn't be all "we are the world" and sharing every bit of info they have. If they even trust that info themselves.

I get that with strangers. But you had a wife exploring a whole ass cave with freaky lil kids and didn’t tell her husband. :dead:

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I get that with strangers. But you had a wife exploring a whole ass cave with freaky lil kids and didn’t tell her husband. :dead:

I mean it's quite clear that

1. She is questioning her husband's mental state due to his own theories
2. She is questioning her own mindstate due to the hallucinations she's having

Almost everyone is "hiding" something from someone close, because they're all 10000000% freaked out, have no idea what they're doing and are questioning their own mental state. Seems quite obvious to me :yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Giving it one episode before bushing
That what my mother did, but she was given a bad recommendation, I knew she wasn't going to like this show. She don't violence for the sake of violence and ppl on this show are selfishly stupid even more so than real life which is saying something.