Daps
Timely bump cause I was about to also.. finishing up season 1 here, solid show

Really like the premise and the “Lost” like way this show is moving

Easy 8/10

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:francis:
Even though I already know they aren’t going to explain much about how they even got to this point, or anything else from previous seasons, I’ll probably watch when all the episodes are out.
I still got to finish the second season

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see this show going beyond 4-5 seasons. I hope they answer questions at a faster rate before the network doesn’t renew

left-hanging.gif

I’m going to watch because it’s a captivating show, but I’m already imaging each player in this gif as an episode of season 3. The fat kid with man titties is me after the season finale.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is Lost all over again
They even got
Tabitha going back to the "real world" after leaving the town like they had the survivors leaving the island

The thing that irritates me through this is the fact that none of these people are telling each other their dreams or visions.. Don't you think at some point they would recognize that everyone is experiencing things and try and connect the dots?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
They even got
Tabitha going back to the "real world" after leaving the town like they had the survivors leaving the island

The thing that irritates me through this is the fact that none of these people are telling each other their dreams or visions.. Don't you think at some point they would recognize that everyone is experiencing things and try and connect the dots?
I guess it makes sense to us since we can see everybody's visions. The people there dont know each other like that or trust them or know that the dreams are supposed to have meaning and maybe they think they going crazy. Although, breh from the bus was annoying with his drawn out I dreamt of this place mystery that went nowhere.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I guess it makes sense to us since we can see everybody's visions. The people there dont know each other like that or trust them or know that the dreams are supposed to have meaning and maybe they think they going crazy. Although, breh from the bus was annoying with his drawn out I dreamt of this place mystery that went nowhere

Yeah he was the character that by far was the most head scratching cause he went nowhere.. thought he was gonna be another Sara

I still really enjoy the show tho.. I’m hoping they wrap up soon and don’t leave people hanging if/when it doesn’t get renewed